Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Literally just turned on me laptop and getting up to speed, FFS why does this shit always happen to us. Need some serious caliber bodies in quick or it's going to be a long long season.

Hopefully this isnt the start of players handing in transfer requests flat out. I can really see some of the squad losing faith and patience with the club if we sell Barton and Enrique in the near future.

What if every single player handed a transfer request in tomorrow morning. Surely that would make those up top realise that things can't stay as they are.

So Barton joins an ever growing list of figures , popular with the supporters , to be shat upon from a huge height.

I'm afraid for us this season ,I really am. Morale in the camp must be lower than a daschunds bollocks, and that's before a fucking ball is kicked.

Seriously, Ashley and MuttondresssedasLambsarse., fuck off and die horribly somewhere awful please.

nufcfans NUFCfans

Got some info from pretty reliable source close to club - nothing out of ordinary but will put it out there nonetheless. #NUFC

3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

nufcfans NUFCfans

Joey Barton had an argument with a #NUFC coach during half time at Leeds - it was about the way the team was playing. #NUFC

16 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

WOW :lol:

Hopefully this isnt the start of players handing in transfer requests flat out. I can really see some of the squad losing faith and patience with the club if we sell Barton and Enrique in the near future.

What if every single player handed a transfer request in tomorrow morning. Surely that would make those up top realise that things can't stay as they are.

Or they'd think "Fantastic! Imagine the money we can get for this lot!"

Or they'd think "Fantastic! Imagine the money we can get for this lot!"

:lol:

nufcfans NUFCfans

Got some info from pretty reliable source close to club - nothing out of ordinary but will put it out there nonetheless. #NUFC

3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

nufcfans NUFCfans

Joey Barton had an argument with a #NUFC coach during half time at Leeds - it was about the way the team was playing. #NUFC

16 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

WOW :lol:

:frantic:

Literally just turned on me laptop and getting up to speed, FFS why does this shit always happen to us. Need some serious caliber bodies in quick or it's going to be a long long season.

And we needed them in before we announced anyone could take one of our decent players for nowt.  A bit like when we went into a transfer window needing a striker to play alongside Carroll and came out of it without Carroll.  Then at the end of the transfer window, when the only place we didn't need players was midfield, made a bid for N'Zogbia.  And then next transfer window, when we'd sold a midfielder, needed N'Zogbia, he seemed to want to come and Wigan announced they were selling him, we sat on our hands and let Villa buy him.

I expect a last minute bid for Kasper Schmeichel to be refused to round off our dealings this window.

Barton was told at Leeds that he wasn't to take any of the set pieces - corners/free kicks. The order apparently came from above Pardews head.

Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread but if that is true then Pardew should have resigned.

I think we need a charity single or something.

"AND THERE WON'T BE GOALS IN NEW-CAS-TLE THIS SEASON TIME

THE ONLY GIFT WE'LL GET THIS YEAR IS NEW NEEEETS

OOOOOOOOOH WHERE NOONE WILL EVER STAY,

WE'RE GOING DOWN IN MAY

WHY DON'T YOU GO f*** YOURSELF MAN ASSHHHHLEEEY"

Barton was told at Leeds that he wasn't to take any of the set pieces - corners/free kicks. The order apparently came from above Pardews head.

Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread but if that is true then Pardew should have resigned.

Says who?

But he did take some freekicks?

If that's true then we have bigger problems than how much integrity Pardew has because when he walks all that will happen is we'll get another puppet installed.

Guest bimpy474

I just tweeted to him:

@Joey7Barton Joined twitter just to be able to follow/post to you. Stick it out with us, teach the regime a lesson and become a legend!

and then 1 minute later:

philo_quotes Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance. ~ Virgil http://bit.ly/philq

Could be interesting lol!

Wonder if he always carries around a book of quotes with him.

Barty boys like forrest gump's long lost cousin with his pearls of wisdom.

Actually he's more akin to the Wayne Slob philosophical statements.

I stink therefore i'am.

If that's true.............bloody hell.