Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I am gutted that he is gone but I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

I am actually looking forward to watching Newcastle play and not be sitting on the end of the seat biting my nails wondering if Joey Barton's going to do something stupid or not (a la Pederson v Blackburn, Alonso v Liverpool and Maybe even Gervinho).

Im still gonna follow him on Twitter to see if he says anything.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Wrong choice. All the worst Joey, you complete c***.

Have a word with yourself.

I suppose I'll sympathise with the lying millionaire football, would that be the level headed thing to do?

Managing Director Derek Llambias said: "On behalf of everyone at Newcastle United we wish to thank Joey for his on-field contributions to the team and we wish him every success for his future at Queens Park Rangers."

The f***ing brass neck on that c***. :lol:

No comment like that for any other player we've sold this summer.

Exactly.  Always thought the club were quite graceless when a player leave because often other clubs will make statements to thank a player and wish them well whilst we normally get silence.

Guess the reference to "on-field" is pertinent.

Wrong choice. All the worst Joey, you complete c***.

Have a word with yourself.

I suppose I'll sympathise with the lying millionaire football, would that be the level headed thing to do?

Or you could stop being so melodramatic. That would do.

I don't think he has conducted himself well at all. I like his outspoken personality, his ability to articulate his point of view and the fact he wont hold back what he thinks. I like this side of his character a lot, but I honestly think he's a lot more cynical than people make him out to be.

I don't think he loves the club or the fans the way he says he does. This whole Twitter scenario has been manufactured from the start in tandem with his agent, in order to publicise himself and get the fans on side. I don't think he's entirely truthful either. He said he wasn't offered a contract? I'm convinced that he was, and probably one that matched his value as a player too. The whole thing has been about making him the centre of attention, even organising Sky cameras to travel round with him when he was going to talk to QPR? Fucking hell, man.

Good luck to him, good player and will be a miss short-term without a doubt. But his reputation far exceeds his actual ability level.

I don't think he has conducted himself well at all. I like his outspoken personality, his ability to articulate his point of view and the fact he wont hold back what he thinks. I like this side of his character a lot, but I honestly think he's a lot more cynical than people make him out to be.

I don't think he loves the club or the fans the way he says he does. This whole Twitter scenario has been manufactured from the start in tandem with his agent, in order to publicise himself and get the fans on side. I don't think he's entirely truthful either. He said he wasn't offered a contract? I'm convinced that he was, and probably one that matched his value as a player too. The whole thing has been about making him the centre of attention, even organising Sky cameras to travel round with him when he was going to talk to QPR? Fucking hell, man.

Good luck to him, good player and will be a miss short-term without a doubt. But his reputation far exceeds his actual ability level.

He's conducted himself terribly for almost his whole career, no doubt about it.

A good player, but also a fucking nut case..The club stood by him when he had all his injuries and troubles off the pitch..Should have signed the contract he was previously offered, as a sign of gratitude..But as Nolan he chose money.. It would have been fucking lunacy to give those two the terms they're now on in their current clubs..

Loving the offence being taken at him ultimately moving for a better deal. Why do you think our signings came here?

Tip: it wasn't because we're likely to win stuff or play in Europe. :lol: