Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I hope West Ham don't come up. You just know thats where he is going. Be great if they get beat in the play off final and sign him. Nolan and Barton leaving Newcastle because they thought we couldn't compete and could go down yet we are in Europe and they are scrapping it against Scunthorpe.

Scunny are in League One, know what you mean though ;)

In the play off's aren't they?

Narrowly missed out finishing 18th.

:lol:

I hope West Ham don't come up. You just know thats where he is going. Be great if they get beat in the play off final and sign him. Nolan and Barton leaving Newcastle because they thought we couldn't compete and could go down yet we are in Europe and they are scrapping it against Scunthorpe.

:spit:

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Shearers still on my case..."I know I f*cked up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

What a twat. :lol: See his night out celebrating with his team mates didn't last long.

Shearer laid in to him on MOTD, he's probably writing an angry poem in his own blood as we speak.

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Shearers still on my case..."I know I f*cked up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

What a twat. :lol: See his night out celebrating with his team mates didn't last long.

I telt yer. :lol:

Shearers still on my case..."I know I f*cked up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious." Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better than me.

But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack).

P.S. My final point, ur a sh*t pundit/manager.

@DavidGoldWHU: We couldn't sign J Barton even if we wanted to as he will probably be banned for a long time after his disgraceful behaviour.

Not sure if the account is legit, probs not.

@DavidGoldWHU: We couldn't sign J Barton even if we wanted to as he will probably be banned for a long time after his disgraceful behaviour.

Not sure if the account is legit, probe not.

Nah, it definitely is, class. :lol: :lol: