Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Chubby Jason

FA have charged him with 2 counts of violent conduct. The ban has to be at least 10 games (4 for red, 3 for headbutt and 3 for knee).

We don't know whether the charge includes the red card though. So it could either be 7 or 10.

Nah it won't do, they never do that, imagine it'll be for the knee on Aguero and the attempted headbutt on Kompany.

They charge people for failing to leave the pitch after getting a red so he'll face punishment for that too. It doesn't help that he also assaulted a couple of players on his way off and admitted to trying to provoke opposition players into committing a red card offence while he was at it. :lol: They'll throw the book at him, and rightfully so.

Having a go a Shearer coz he retired from International football..... pretty fucking desperate that.

He's lost it, if he wasnt a professional footaller he would almost defo be in the slammer.

You think this is about height?

From Twitter

"That man has 260 premier league goals, a premier league winner's medal and an OBE. You've got a s*** haircut and a Smiths LP."

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom  :lol:

Guest guinness_fiend

Attacking Lineker and Shearer

Really riles me when anyone says anything bad about Shearer, I feel like one of his guardian angels

Shearer raped NUFC for all it was worth, one of the reasons we were in so much debt.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lws5g1FB2a1qht847.gif

Guest Chubby Jason

Barton is unique in that in the last few weeks he has been booed by his own fans & p*ssed off fans at both his former clubs.

He's quite the maverick. If only we were clever enough to be on the same intellectual level as him, maybe we'd be able to understand his ways.

Guest bimpy474

He need to be centre of attention really doesn't fashion itself in a good way.

He is just a massive drama queen and quite mental, awww bless him.

Ian Ladyman wrote a decent article about JB

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2143960/Joey-Barton-bully-run-time.html

Think he was having a dig at dig at some of his fellow journalists with this line "to those on Twitter who seem so happy to fall at his feet just because he deigns to reply to them. Yes, you know who you are."

Aye but he's called Ladyman though.

Guest Recoba

Because Shearer knew what many have forgot.

Barton is a scumbag.  It's embarrassing that he is a Newcastle player.  When he got sent off at Anfield I wanted rid and havnt changed my mind.  Watch him be a t*** this season for not getting his contract.

Ian Ladyman wrote a decent article about JB

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2143960/Joey-Barton-bully-run-time.html

Think he was having a dig at dig at some of his fellow journalists with this line "to those on Twitter who seem so happy to fall at his feet just because he deigns to reply to them. Yes, you know who you are."

Aye but he's called Ladyman though.

Barton was excellent for us last season but we definitely got rid of him at the right time.  You just know a total f***ing scadgie is never far around the corner with him.

aye if there's anything i dont want at this club, it's one of them fuckin scadgies, if there's out worse than a scadgie...i'm yet to see it

fuckin scadgies....nowt worse

Because Shearer knew what many have forgot.

Barton is a scumbag.  It's embarrassing that he is a Newcastle player.  When he got sent off at Anfield I wanted rid and havnt changed my mind.  Watch him be a t*** this season for not getting his contract.

Fair play mate. I seem to remember you taking stick for this at the time too, probably from me. Completely agree with you now with the power of hindsight. Just a bad apple.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/9265556/Queens-Park-Rangers-manager-Mark-Hughes-ready-to-kick-captain-Joey-Barton-out-of-Loftus-Road.html

Queens Park Rangers will tell Joey Barton that he is not wanted at the Premier League club and is free to leave.

Deja vu; wonder where his 'ambition' will take him next? :bluestar:

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Death is but a door, Time is but a window. I'll be back. #Vigo #not2fuss'd