Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

The 'sexist' comment could have been perfectly fine had he just worded it differently. :lol:

:lol: Massively, me lass just got in and asked me what he had said, I said it wasn't that bad and paraphrased and she agreed it was no big deal.  Then I realised I'd said it in a much better way than he had. :lol:

Fucking giving NHS money to Weightwatchers. Fucking tory cunts.

Our entire society is geared to making us obese, it's a miracle the percentage isn't even higher IMO.

Make kids do loads of sport at school, stop companies pushing epic quantities of cheap and incredibly bad food.

Guest neesy111

Why buy a fucking house on the flightpath if you're bothered about the noise? When you can buy a house literally anywhere you wanted in London?

Not like, it's just popped up as well.  Ohh look, the worlds 3rd busiest airport has just turned up.

Fucking giving NHS money to Weightwatchers. Fucking tory cunts.

Our entire society is geared to making us obese, it's a miracle the percentage isn't even higher IMO.

Make kids do loads of sport at school, stop companies pushing epic quantities of cheap and incredibly bad food.

Lagging behind in 5th (IIRC) in Europe in the fatty tables. I was surprised at this.

Why buy a fucking house on the flightpath if you're bothered about the noise? When you can buy a house literally anywhere you wanted in London?

:lol: Exactly, my sympathy is nil.  Presume Barton did it because it afforded him another few mirror rooms.

Surely weight is a personal responsibility no?

Well partly, but everyone is a product of their environment as well.

I just think it's silly to have nearly every shop and food company dedicated to selling us infinite qualities of bad food, then somehow acting like it's a surprise that everyone's fat.

Guest neesy111

Getting people to do more exercise, eat better and drink better (people don't realise how bad alcohol can be) is the way to tackle obesity.

I just think it's silly to have nearly every shop and food company dedicated to selling us infinite qualities of bad food, then somehow acting like it's a surprise that everyone's fat.

What will those with the ability to self manage a healthy weight/lifestyle receive?

The lowest quality food is constantly on offer too, which doesn't help.

And the healthier alternatives tend to be more expensive, which is truly fucked up.

What did Barton say, I missed it?

Just that for the people voting, UKIP are the least 'ugly' as they're actually all shite. But the div packaged this on national TV as 'If I'm in a room full of ugly girls then...'. :lol:

The lowest quality food is constantly on offer too, which doesn't help.

It's not one for here but the Americanisation of our supermarkets and subsequent shopping patterns is rank.

What will those with the ability to self manage a healthy weight/lifestyle receive?

We're not children worried about favouritism, the state helps the people who need it, the rest are lucky enough to be able to help themselves.