Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest John Carvery

I'll never get why anyone would love him. s*** off the pitch and on it.

He wasn't so bad when he was here! His days are numbered now though.

Guest John Carvery

I don't understand it, he absolutely stole a living for 4 years with us (some of which was spent in chokey) and was only good for six months

'One Joey Barton'. Aye, thank f*** for that.

Besides the chokey, a fair few of our current squad fit that description.

I don't hate him, he's mildly amusing at times and it's always good to watch him unravel after he's been preaching to the world about how to live life. Definitely still an unhinged individual.

He was here 4 years and at most had 5 good months as a RM - with Andy Carroll to aim for.

I like him because he's a fucking mental nutcase. I like observing mental nutcases from a distance. Also the fact he seemingly absolutely detests Mike Ashley is an endearing factor.

However I'm glad he's not at NUFC anymore.

Or well, not really. If he was still here there's a chance we'd be entertained by fights on the pitch, which would be more interesting than the shit existence of nothingness we suffer today.

He was here 4 years and at most had 5 good months as a RM - with Andy Carroll to aim for.

This. But would probably go further and say 3-4 month. Some people on here and large portions of our match going fan base need their checked when it comes to Joey Barton's time here.

Guest neesy111

This. But would probably go further and say 3-4 month. Some people on here and large portions of our match going fan base need their checked when it comes to Joey Barton's time here.

:thup:

He's only well liked here because of the way he carried on about Ashley, which was reasonably commendable, for the most part on the pitch he was a waste of time and largely a hinderance. I think it would be quite churlish to think otherwise - don't think many, if any, rated him as a player other than he 'cared' when in truth he probably didn't, he just got stuck in now and then.