Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://i.imgur.com/Ixjycvc.png

He has a point like.

Read a pretty cutting quote from his brother along the lines of "He had everything and I had nothing. The only thing I had that he didn't was Natasha. So he took her."

perhaps but considering the crap he's pulled he has no right to criticize anyone else

Nothing as bad as what Giggs has done, but that's just in my book.

yeah I view beating up kids, sticking a cigar in a kids eye and beating up a teammate on the training ground as just a tad bit worse

When you think of the ridiculously unfair association Barton gets with what his family member done, I can definitely understand the vitriol towards Giggs.  Considering the praise he's getting despite what he's done and it seemingly getting swept under the rug and Giggs still being credited as a hero.

Like him or loathe him, in this instance he's spot on.  Giggs is a great player but to betray a brother like that is unforgivable and the actions of a true scumbag.

perhaps but considering the crap he's pulled he has no right to criticize anyone else

Nothing as bad as what Giggs has done, but that's just in my book.

What you mean like putting a cigarette out in someone's eye?, beating up people in clubs and McDonalds?

Giggs did wrong too his his family, and that can't be defended but saying what Giggs did is worse than whats Barton has done isn't exactly right. Barton has physically damaged people, where as Giggs has psychologically damaged people. I don't think you can say either is worse than the other.

You could also argue though that as well physically damaging people it also psychologically damaged them as well, so is Barton really better than Giggs?

Stabbing a lit cigar into a fellow teammates eye

Breaking a pedestrians leg after hitting them with his car

Assaulting a 15 year old fan who had been provoking him

Assaulting teammate Ousmane Dabo

Assaulting a man in Liverpool (punching him 20 times)

These are all worse than shagging your brothers missus, Barton should not be entitled to an opinion on other people's busniess, he's a horrible piece of shit who I wish was never associated with my club.

Have to say I think Joey is right, and that what Giggs did was worse than any of his transgressions.

Probably the worst thing Joey did was that beating to the lad outside McDonalds, and I don't know about anyone else but I would far, far rather take a few drunken slaps than have my brother betray me in about the worst way imaginable over a prolonged period.

Listen, Barton's a total prick who's guilty of several despicable crimes, but Giggs' actions are those of someone with no basic moral fabric or loyalty even to those closest to him.

Yep, and you could argue Barton's actions were heat in the moment stuff. (Not excusing them, but they are harder to control.)

Accidently hitting a pedestrian with your car is worse than shagging your brother's wife?

Aye, OK. :lol:

Conveniently ignoring all the other examples given there.  :lol:

If you were the victim, and someone assaulted you or if you found out your brother had been dicking your lass for 8years? What would you be most aggrieved about?