Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

13 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

His best form was in the first season back in the premier league when he played as a right midfielder in a 4-4-2. His crossing ability was handy with Nolan, Ameobi, Carroll etc. Other than that run of 10 or so games he was utter shit. 

They weren’t even particularly good crosses, just looping balls from deep. They were made to look good by a bang in form Andy Carroll.

The grifting cunt spent longer in jail or suspended for violent conduct than he managed on the pitch for us.

5 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

In a result literally everyone saw coming, he has been well and truly neutered. Hopefully he shuts up now. 

Fantastic stuff this. :lol: I hate Jeremy Vine as well but great to see Barton paying up for this bullshit, hopefully he's learned something but doubt it. 

He’s had his arse handed to him, his career’s fucked. Wonder what’s next for him as he’s not going to try and come back into the fold. I imagine he’ll ramp it up again as soon as he can

6 hours ago, gbandit said:

He’s had his arse handed to him, his career’s fucked. Wonder what’s next for him as he’s not going to try and come back into the fold. I imagine he’ll ramp it up again as soon as he can

I for one look forward to his new persona. Men's health guru? Ghost hunter? Muslim convert? Josephine Barton? 

11 hours ago, gbandit said:

Yeah awful little cretin who’s been rightfully found guilty for being the absolute cunt that he is. Hopefully he winds his neck in now but as you say he can’t help himself. Hopefully that leads to him being done over again in court by others. Act like a cunt, you get what you deserve. 

On 19/06/2024 at 06:34, ExiledGeordie said:

Yeah awful little cretin who’s been rightfully found guilty for being the absolute cunt that he is. Hopefully he winds his neck in now but as you say he can’t help himself. Hopefully that leads to him being done over again in court by others. Act like a cunt, you get what you deserve. 

It would be excellent if being a cunt were an actual criminal offence. 
‘The prosecution will demonstrate clearly that on the 28th March 2024 mr Eric noseflute acted like a complete cunt’

the jail building industry would be run off its feet. 

9 hours ago, tgarve said:

Look at this cunts latest tweets 

image.thumb.png.aa36f90d995a951187e59e0fe1da83ff.png

he owes half his career for the ‘ diversity’ around him

cunt 

Remember when his whole thing was "it's snobby to assume that if you're working class you must be thick and racist and can't understand Nietzsche and Plato"

Presumably there's not as much money in that as trying your best to try and prove their point

Edited by Kid Icarus