Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest toonlass

He needs to shut the f*** up to be honest. There was nothing wrong with the tweet until the hashtag... there's just no need.

Why should he shut up? He's being jerked around as much as anyone!

Perhaps because he's on an extortionate amount of money to behave professionally?

Don't waste your time. She's in Joey the reformed church.

Unprofessional in the extreme. He's a prat. Always was, always will be.

Yeah cos no-one ever changes!

Oh hang on, I'm wasting my breath. You're in the "Joey's a cunt" camp.

Certainly cost him two weeks wages that line, possibly more.

It's as good as a written transfer request in my eyes.

In the sense that it's what'll happen, or that you'll blame him for it?

On the one hand Enrique gets blamed for not speaking out and people say it proves Pardew et al are telling pure unspun truth, on the other Barton will be castigated for rocking the boat and making it impossible to stay here...

If the players aren't man enough to stay and aren't proud enough to play for Newcastle United because KEVIN NOLAN...yes, Kevin Nolan...not Shearer, Beckham, Zidane, etc. has left, they can fuck off.

Eh? That doesn't make sense, he's not said he's leaving over this - just predicted that he and the Latins will be given their marching orders soon too. What I was asking is whether you think him doing that means he can be given the blame when/if he gets those marching orders. Reckon I can make a decent guess on your answer now like...

Him staying is impossible at this point. Those CM links better come off.

totally agree, theres clearly going to be a bigger overhaul of players than we expected and if the new captain and players are to generate the same bond thatthis group have over the past 2 years then we need to eradicate any potential players that may cause frictions with their own beliefs/agendas about previous decisions made.  Petulent tweets like his being a prime example

He needs to shut the f*** up to be honest. There was nothing wrong with the tweet until the hashtag... there's just no need.

Perhaps because he's on an extortionate amount of money to behave professionally?

Oh hang on, I'm wasting my breath. You're in the "Joey's a c***" camp.

I can only conclude you don't have a job if you think that's an acceptable way to behave.

Have none of you considered that he simply doesn't give a fuck?

The club are probably hawking him around as we speak, and he knows it.

He probably doesn't give a shit what the management think, but he certainly does his best to let the world know how much he cares about NUFC, and his is not helping NUFC in any way.

Guest toonlass

I can only conclude you don't have a job if you think that's an acceptable way to behave.

What has my employment status got to do with anything? Do you not fancy just heading straight into the personal insults this time? Easing yourself in gently today?

He also shouldn't be talking about Jonas and Jose and their futures like that. If they want to comment, they can do so for themselves.

It was a worry of mine that Joey was going to take his apparent rejection by the club badly, and act in a destructive way. This doesn't look good.

Can say what he likes as far as I'm concerned. High time somebody within the club called these charlatans out. Just like KK, he'll be called worse than s*** for trying to get people to cotton on to the disgusting way our club is being run. He's a goner anyway and Enrique, Tiote, Colo and Jonas won't be long after him.

Come on man Wullie. As far as the national press, etc. were concerned, upto now this was simply "Nolan having medical with West Ham". Now all of a sudden, Sky Sports News are reporting "Barton, Jose Enrique & Jonas next" on the back of one sentence. The man is thick as mince.

Patently what was intended, so he's not thick..

What has my employment status got to do with anything? Do you not fancy just heading straight into the personal insults this time? Easing yourself in gently today?

Right, no-one gives a shit whether you're on the dole or not, but the point is quite clear that it's not an acceptable way to behave in any job. Most people would be out the door for acting in the manner Joey has acted.

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/rafa-facts.jpg

FACT

Can say what he likes as far as I'm concerned. High time somebody within the club called these charlatans out. Just like KK, he'll be called worse than s*** for trying to get people to cotton on to the disgusting way our club is being run. He's a goner anyway and Enrique, Tiote, Colo and Jonas won't be long after him.

Come on man Wullie. As far as the national press, etc. were concerned, upto now this was simply "Nolan having medical with West Ham". Now all of a sudden, Sky Sports News are reporting "Barton, Jose Enrique & Jonas next" on the back of one sentence. The man is thick as mince.

Eh? :lol:

Of course, what the club wanted was to have more attention brought on to them.

Guest firetotheworks

Like you wouldn't p*ss and moan if your bosses were running your company badly and making it stupidly more difficult for you.

How've we made it difficult for him? We've sold a player and we've bought a player. If he's not happy, f*** off.

I didn't mean this case exclusively. It's just another straw this season after Hughton and Carroll. The stats speak for themselves re: Nolan, so getting rid of him after getting rid of Carroll potentially makes Barton's job a lot harder in terms of our attacking potency and our team spirit.

Who gives a f*** what Sky Sports are reporting? You know what it's based on, ergo you know it's meaningless.

It's based on a moment of stupidity from Joey Barton. He doesn't say that, nowt's made of it.

...And Ashley's position at the club only becomes stronger and more profitable. This stupid idea that if we just promise to quietly give him more money for as long as he's here, he'll go away quicker instead of hanging on for more, Jesus...

He can say what he likes and always does. I'm pleased there's someone in the team that cuts the smoke and mirrors bullshit and calls a spade a spade. If we're so clearly being ran this badly, there needs to be a certain level of transparency to the people who keep every single one of them in their job.

Disagree. Most companies (particularly football clubs) would seem totally chaotic if every discussion and possible future plan was broadcast to the world by disgruntled employees.

Barton isn't calling a spade a spade, he's assuming the worst based on his emotional attachment to Nolan and because he's pissed off at them both not being offered new deals.

Why do you assume he's making an assumption based on bollocks, seeing as he works alongside all the people concerned and you don't?

Who gives a f*** what Sky Sports are reporting? You know what it's based on, ergo you know it's meaningless.

It's based on a moment of stupidity from Joey Barton. He doesn't say that, nowt's made of it.

...And Ashley's position at the club only becomes stronger and more profitable. This stupid idea that if we just promise to quietly give him more money for as long as he's here, he'll go away quicker instead of hanging on for more, Jesus...

Last I saw...

IN

Cabaye

OUT

Nolan

with bids and interest in some players to improve the squad (Gameiro, Erdinc, Ba, etc).

Eh? :lol:

Of course, what the club wanted was to have more attention brought on to them.

You what? You called Barton thick.

He's right for therefore personally insults you? It's the Internet for gods sake man.

You can not say what Barton has just said in any job and not expect a reprimand, even if he was a cleaner, nevermind the position that he occupies. Your trying to defend the indefensible, no matter what his personal feelings are. Trailblazing, maverick Joey Barton is a myth, he's a big mouthed attention seeking twat that just can't help himself. I for one am not interested in a thing he says. Take off the blinkers.

what's he said on twitter?  i'm on a shit internet connection and it takes age to do anything, someone please summarise

"Great player, leader, captain, person, trainer and mostly a friend for life. Devastated to see him SOLD! #mejoseandjonasnext"

Guest Antec

what's he said on twitter?  i'm on a shit internet connection and it takes age to do anything, someone please summarise

Not much but he's looking at 15-20 years for it