Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I don't understand what people want the board to say to the fans, and how the lack of such statements justifies Barton acting like a spoilt child.

We know that we 'need' to reduce costs, we know that we won't be handing out long contracts to people when they might not warrant it long term, we basically know Ashley's new approach to football management.

Whether you agree with it or not is another matter, but it's definitely not a PR issue IMO.

Even if that's true how f***ing unprofessional? He's gone. Bye.

Barton has every right to say what he's said.

Aye to his family and friends, not to the whole world.

If i made a clear critisism of my work on twitter i would be sacked, Barton is no different.

He may well be correct but it's simply not the point.

He had every right to create negative headlines for the club by speculating about the future of other players? Bugger off, man.

I don't understand what people want the board to say to the fans, and how the lack of such statements justifies Barton acting like a spoilt child.

We know that we 'need' to reduce costs, we know that we won't be handing out long contracts to people when they might not warrant it long term, we basically know Ashley's new approach to football management.

Whether you agree with it or not is another matter, but it's definitely not a PR issue IMO.

Yeah, we know based on the actions they have taken over the last x months and years.

Just why are they so reluctant to come-out and tell us then?

Or is it because they're scared they might fuck-up eventually?

He had every right to create negative headlines for the club by speculating about the future of other players? Bugger off, man.

Well said

Even dragging Jonas and Enrique into it?

Why not?  It's not as if he's speaking for them, he's voicing his opinion and he will probably be at least 66% right.

Even dragging Jonas and Enrique into it?

Why not?  It's not as if he's speaking for them, he's voicing his opinion and he will probably be at least 66% right.

:lol:

Class, is there a percentage correctness required for public outbursts to be justified? 40%, like a uni exam?

If i made a clear critisism of my work on twitter i would be sacked, Barton is no different.

He hasn't made a clear criticism at all, he's gave an opinion of what he thinks will happen at the club.

:thup: Indeed.

He hasn't made a clear criticism at all, he's gave an opinion of what he thinks will happen at the club.

Yet Mick had a go at Pardew for speaking to the media about Ranger. I think he called it 'bullying'.

Laughable bias.

One of the players is not being offered a new contract and one of the others has refused to sign one so far, nothing new in that.  I'm sure Jonas said something about him possibly not being here next season.

Guest Heneage

Yet Mick had a go at Pardew for speaking to the media about Ranger. I think he called it 'bullying'.

Laughable bias.

Barton hasn't had a go at anybody.

Errr....the club?

Joey can f*** off tbh, makes me angry reading all the s*** he tweets, f***ing c***!

Don't read his tweets then, I thought that would be a simple way around your problem.  :lol:

Joey can f*** off tbh, makes me angry reading all the s*** he tweets, f***ing c***!

Don't read his tweets then, I thought that would be a simple way around your problem.  :lol:

If only it was that simple, the press are reprinting them now as well!