Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

mostly platitudes wants to stay, nolan a great friend and have to have faith in the process of club

Does it look like he's had his arsed kicked and told to come out and backtrack?

He's been reading this thread :lol:

The difference between the tweet and the sky interview was he had the chance in engage his brain.

Aye, unfortunately with Joey, he does sometimes spout out s*** before he thinks.

Good. We can't loose them both.

Well....we shouldn't.

I wouldn't count on him not going mind, despite him still saying he's happy to stay. Basically said it's up to the club, but expects to run his contrat down and then be out on his arse. :lol:

Still a veiled dig at the end like. Don't see the point of his tweet one bit.

From the start of the summer, he has made it no secret that he doesn't like the board. Nolan, one of his best mates (and one of top players last season, well regarding his goals/influence anyway), would have been the last person you'd expect to leave NUFC.

So maybe it's a matter of Joey just naming our best players from last season randomly as a way of saying: "if these trends continue, then these players will be off, blah blah."

:lol: Do you really not get it? How Barton's comments add to the perceived turmoil therefore affecting everyone at Newcastle, players/team/fans etc. It's like he's putting out a fire with gasoline as the saying goes, he's NOT helping!

The only way that the comments made by Barton add to the perceived turmoil is when people over react to them.

Similar to how Barton over reacted to this news then?

I don't see an over reaction by Barton, I don't read anything wrong in what he's said as I can see some truth in it.