Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sydneycove

He had every right to create negative headlines for the club by speculating about the future of other players? Bugger off, man.

One of the players is not being offered a new contract and one of the others has refused to sign one so far, nothing new in that.  I'm sure Jonas said something about him possibly not being here next season.

Jonas is turning 28 this season and will be 29 before the next season starts. A player who has a game based soley on pace and turning 29 we should be looking to sell.

He had every right to create negative headlines for the club by speculating about the future of other players? Bugger off, man.

One of the players is not being offered a new contract and one of the others has refused to sign one so far, nothing new in that.  I'm sure Jonas said something about him possibly not being here next season.

Jonas is turning 28 this season and will be 29 before the next season starts. A player who has a game based soley on pace and turning 29 we should be looking to sell.

Let's get rid of the whole lot.

Errr....the club?

He was probably right, I guess the truth hurts some people.

:lol: Do you really not get it? How Barton's comments add to the perceived turmoil therefore affecting everyone at Newcastle, players/team/fans etc. It's like he's putting out a fire with gasoline as the saying goes, he's NOT helping!

Joey can f*** off tbh, makes me angry reading all the s*** he tweets, f***ing c***!

Don't read his tweets then, I thought that would be a simple way around your problem.  :lol:

I don't follow twitter, but i read Nufc news. Might have to hire someone who reads all the articles before i do and tell me which ones to not read i guess.

Guest Heneage

Errr....the club?

He was probably right, I guess the truth hurts some people.

Like Nile Ranger. Well done, glad we can move on.

One of the players is not being offered a new contract and one of the others has refused to sign one so far, nothing new in that.  I'm sure Jonas said something about him possibly not being here next season.

Why? he's not slowing down. Some players can maintain their fitness well into their 30's, others start huffing and puffing by the time they hit 26.