Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest bimpy474

You only have to see the tweets about Cabaye to realise that Barton didn't respect certain players.

Becoming clear he doesn't respect anyone really, especially authority, bosses etc, he's the bloke you know who has been sacked countless times after arguments with his bosses but its never his fault.

Strange that he didn't seem to have a problem with his bosses before now, though.

Eh, every boss he ha had would differ, while being placated he is fine, when not s*** hits the fan.

I do believe he has been disruptive in the last few months, my own opinion obviously, but as the Man.City fan who delivers my work to me said, he will eventually poison the water where he is, as he knows no other way to react when he thinks he has been wronged, as he put it,  as night follows day, Joey will always spoil things for himself, not that the club have helped like.

Makes you wonder why Pardew and Beardsley were praising him recently doesn't it? Complete mystery

I would think he was probably ok until he saw we aren't spending money/selling players he was close to, now he is lashing out in all directions, as he has been prone to do.

You said you thought he'd been disruptive for the last few months. Make your mind up

May, June, july, a few months = 3 :)

Guest Antec

Time he fucked off now tbh, before he drags us further through the clarts.

I don't think it matters, he's the least of our problems

Guest bimpy474

The guy has been dicked around with his contract, saw his two good (best?) pals at the club dicked around and sold off, a manager he seemed to have a good relationship with sacked without reason and replaced with a mong and has also seen blatent lies Dekka and co about the £££££££££ being reinvested.

He's got every right to be angry.

If you add those issues + his personality (which some would say it's a managers job to manage) then the outcome was only ever going to be disaster.

That said, I appreciate the fact he's got the balls to offer an opinion, whether people want to hear it or agree with it is up to them.

If you believe that about his contract because his agent completely contradicted that yesterday, told Talksport he wasn't offered a contract but would accept a pay cut, then the very same agent said he wouldn't accept a pay cut on the BBC.

His latest tweet is embarrasing, he needs to stop. However, it seems as though he is intent on airing everything in public. This will be messy until he leaves.

Just wait for his potshots from afar once the season starts.

Guest bimpy474

His latest tweet is embarrasing, he needs to stop. However, it seems as though he is intent on airing everything in public. This will be messy until he leaves.

Just wait for his potshots from afar once the season starts.

I think his new club may just gag him for a little while, or he brings the circus to them.

Guest bimpy474

If anyone is as untrustworthy or out for themselves as Mike Ashley, it's Willy McKay.

Indeed, worst agent since Eric Hall.

He is the least of our problems but will still be nice when he does shut up and fuck off 

He is the least of our problems but will still be nice when he does shut up and fuck off 

it wont be that nice if we get an injury in midfield

Guest Antec

If anyone is as untrustworthy or out for themselves as Mike Ashley, it's Willy McKay.

Agreed, both as bad as each other, hate to be in the same room as those two

Barton is being how he is being because of mismanagement, in particular because Llambias interferes in management of players when he has no people skills.

However Barton's behaviour is now unreasonable regardless of what is true and false and regardless of how he is handled.

Perhaps people should be using twitter to bring him back down to Earth #shutupjoeybarton

He is the least of our problems but will still be nice when he does shut up and f*** off 

Agreed, because then we can all pretent that this never happened and everything is OK at the club.  Until something else happens and then we can turn on another player, Enrique is my guess, greedy Spanish bastard

Willie McKay quotes..

"We have been inundated with interest,"

Next breath

"If Newcastle change their mind, I'm happy to meet Mike and Derek with Joey because Joey loves it up there."

As if thats going to happen!  Agents really are worse than footballers.  Inundated?  Dont think so.

I'm normally in the shut up crew, but it's just reached the point for me where no matter what they do, MA & DL need to go asap. If players revolting and talking shit about them manages to get the job done, then so be it. Anarchy.

He is the least of our problems but will still be nice when he does shut up and f*** off 

Agreed, because then we can all pretent that this never happened and everything is OK at the club.  Until something else happens and then we can turn on another player, Enrique is my guess, greedy Spanish bastard

"least of our problems"

man FFS as in there are so many other problems with the club things are far from OK.

MirrorDarren Darren Lewis

by cwarr07

Spurs say they have "no serious interest" in Joey Barton

13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

surprised by that tbh would be a very Redknapp thing to do, unless Levy's vetoed it

Willie McKay quotes..

"We have been inundated with interest,"

Next breath

"If Newcastle change their mind, I'm happy to meet Mike and Derek with Joey because Joey loves it up there."

As if thats going to happen!  Agents really are worse than footballers.  Inundated?  Dont think so.

The backwardly-named R&B star was saying on SSN that PSG and Malaga are amongst the clubs interested. I'd be surprised if that was the case, but I would expect there would definitely be four or five Premier League clubs in for him. Aside from the fact he has had a good season, I bet clubs have noted his reasonably impressive personal turnaround (stopping the drink, setting down with family etc).

"least of our problems"

man FFS as in there are so many other problems with the club things are far from OK.

I agree, things are far from OK and I don't see Barton either shutting up or going away sorting things out.