Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest bimpy474

That looks like she has just read every other news report and put that together from them.

Must be getting spit roasted by Mike and Derek. No other explanation.

nah Pardew judging by any piece she's written on him since his arrival

Guest bimpy474

"Nolan had excelled at "man-managing" his sometimes unpredictable fellow scouser."

This bit i agree with.

Neither Ashley nor Barton have ever done anything to make me believe anything either of them say, so this is just a frustrating little saga that I wish would come to a quick end. I don't doubt for a minute that Barton is a disruptive influence and I also don't doubt that the team are frustrated with Ashley and the board.

Ashley is a demonstrated fool and Barton is a sociopath. I wish they would both leave.

Eurgh tin hat time. There really is no happy medium in this place. Selling Nolan was a poor decision, in my view he would have been given limited playing time which going by his interviews he accepted would be the case. We'll miss his presence as club captain. Selling Carroll, with hindsight, looks be a poor move, hugely inflated fee? Aye, but it's become glaringly evident the money won't be used to strengthen the first team in the slightest. For me Barton has every right, like us fans, to be miffed at those decisions. However, it does not give him the right to start slating his boss in the public domain on numerous occasions. All he's doing is causing further disruptionand frankly I'd expect the sack if I'd done the same.

Both parties have to take blame on this occasion. The way Ashley chooses to run the club being one, Barton being an unprofessional knob on the other. I'm not a f***ing 'Ashley apologist', I don't agree with his transfer policy and I'm certainly not absolving him of blame, but on this occasion you can't help but feel Barton has brought this on himself.

Good Post. :thup:

No doubt you'll be called an Ashley apologist by Dave etc though still.

Last post then gone. Dont fuck with Dave

Not the case, though I was waiting for someone to suggest so. There's a board which explains bans in any case.

So what tipped him over the edge. Seemed ok on this thread

Neither Ashley nor Barton have ever done anything to make me believe anything either of them say, so this is just a frustrating little saga that I wish would come to a quick end. I don't doubt for a minute that Barton is a disruptive influence and I also don't doubt that the team are frustrated with Ashley and the board.

Ashley is a demonstrated fool and Barton is a sociopath. I wish they would both leave.

Sums it up perfectly for me

Guest bimpy474

I think everyone's about two drinks and one bad look away from committing murder right now.

This club will do that to you.

Guest bimpy474

I think everyone's about two drinks and one bad look away from committing murder right now.

Mike Ashley, FFS, Souness,  will do that to you.

fixed

Fixed +1