Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

I see Dabo is yet to move on, I feel for him. What happened was unfortunate. Next time he should think twice about throwing his weight about

Pathetic cunt, how can he ever be patronising about anyone. He's talking from the lowest possible place in the world. There's almost universal hatred for him

Are Marseille getting a roof on their stadium? Shame if they are like it's always looked ace without one apart from the main stand.

Edit: Apparently they are. It's a uefa requirement for euro 2016. Bunch of poofs!

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

I see Dabo is yet to move on, I feel for him. What happened was unfortunate. Next time he should think twice about throwing his weight about

Pathetic c***, how can he ever be patronising about anyone. He's talking from the lowest possible place in the world. There's almost universal hatred for him

I normally defend Barton to the hilt because he won me over in the end when playing for us, but he really is an antagonising little s***.

Can't believe he said that on twitter, thank god he's no longer at our club.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Barton's ban has been extended at #OM too! Crowning moment for me. Large volumes of emails to #UEFA & lobbying has paid off. Thnx everybody for your support!

Look I know the blokes done a lot of things wrong, but it turns into a witch hunt, Would any other player get their ban extended like that. I don't understand how the ban is enforced in a different countries leagues tbh.

Why is that sad little prick Ryder lobbying fucking UEFA, shouldn't he concentrate on producing decent football news rather than being obsessed.

Guest Roger Kint

Look I know the blokes done a lot of things wrong, but it turns into a witch hunt, Would any other player get their ban extended like that. I don't understand how the ban is enforced in a different countries leagues tbh.

Why is that sad little prick Ryder lobbying fucking UEFA, shouldn't he concentrate on producing decent football news rather than being obsessed.

His ban isnt extended