Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

My reading of the above scenario:

Newcastle are relaxed about the prospect of Barton seeing out his contract because it will mean they will have an excuse not to buy Zog now for £10m and hope he'll come here on a free next year to replace Barton then.

Or that we haven't had any offers for Barton and probably wouldn't be able to get rid of him even if we wanted to?

My reading of the above scenario:

Newcastle are relaxed about the prospect of Barton seeing out his contract because it will mean they will have an excuse not to buy Zog now for £10m and hope he'll come here on a free next year to replace Barton then.

Or that we haven't had any offers for Barton and probably wouldn't be able to get rid of him even if we wanted to?

Either way it means we won't be bringing Zog in if Barton stays here.

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Techinally I said I was most inform english midf player which I think was correct, who played better than me individually last season? FACT

5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Techinally I said I was most inform english midf player which I think was correct, who played better than me individually last season? FACT

Wilshere springs to mind..

And this is Joey's response to that (someone said Wilshere before):

@Danbo12 little bit easier playing with van Persie than Shefki Kuqi, no disrespect to Shefki he's a great lad......

15 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Guest bimpy474

@Danbo12 little bit easier playing with van Persie than Shefki Kuqi Shola Ameobi, no disrespect to Shefki Shola he's a great lad......

Thats better  :snod:

@Danbo12 little bit easier playing with van Persie than Shefki Kuqi, no disrespect to Shefki he's a great lad......

What a lovely thing for him to say :lol:

In response to people suggesting Parker:

@JoshHarrington6 he's not in my league........FACT he s actually in the championship

@Cooperi4 did I not dismantle him twice, think it was 2-1 at their place, 5-0 at ours!! And they were easily relegated #justsaying

Get in. :lol:

And yet not 1 offer to buy him...

Guest bimpy474

@JoshHarrington6 he's not in my league........FACT he s actually in the championship

@Cooperi4 did I not dismantle him twice, think it was 2-1 at their place, 5-0 at ours!! And they were easily relegated #justsaying

Just can't argue with that :)

:bluestar:

Guest axel

alextansley Alex Tansley

@

@Joey7Barton Tom Huddlestone is better and was better than you technically when he was fit

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@

@alextansley if ur aunty had b*llocks she'd be ur uncle also........#hewasntsoendof

alextansley Alex Tansley

@

@Joey7Barton Tom Huddlestone is better and was better than you technically when he was fit

@

@alextansley if ur aunty had b*llocks she'd be ur uncle also........#hewasntsoendof

:snod:

alextansley Alex Tansley

@

@

Brilliant and correct Barton :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Hate to spoil the love-in party, but honestly man. What a big-headed c*** he is :lol:

I think you will find that Joey calls it "honesty" :razz:  ;D

He was great in the first half of the season, but his form decreased as the season progressed. His set pieces became useless after Carroll left. The ball was covered with star dust when it landed. Says more about Carroll's aerial capability than Barton's ability to deliver good set pieces.

In an era of monotony, where each interview includes the phrase "Well, you know, its a game of two halves and theres no easy games in football anymore blah blah blah", Barton's honesty is wonderful. It rubs some people the wrong way, but at least they're reacting. Footballers can be so dull - but not our Joey  :smitten: