Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joey is one of the smartest footballers I've known.

He's not a thick as fuck 'say what I'm told' retard like Beckham, or someone who thinks he's intelligent like Robbie Savage.

Firstly what he has been tweeting - in essence - is correct. We all know Ashley and Llambias are barrow boys and, like all cockney barrow boys, are one step up from criminals.

Secondly, Joey Barton is worth his weight in gold on the pitch. In terms of inspiration, work-rate etc.

If anyone seriously thinks that Ashley and his merry band have really got any interest in furthering this club, they do not understand the dire situation we are in.

Gone for sure I reckon.Christ It really feels like the walls are starting to cave in over the last 2 weeks.I dont really mind Barton being sold as long as we have a replacement lined up( Barnetta?)but that would just make too much sense.It looks like we are trying to get rid of all the high earners...pity we cant get rid of that prick Smith as easy.Suprised we havent being tryig to off load Colo as well...Imsure thats just around the corner as well

He's not a thick as fuck 'say what I'm told' retard like Beckham, or someone who thinks he's intelligent like Robbie Savage.

Firstly what he has been tweeting - in essence - is correct. We all know Ashley and Llambias are barrow boys and, like all cockney barrow boys, are one step up from criminals.

Secondly, Joey Barton is worth his weight in gold on the pitch. In terms of inspiration, work-rate etc.

If anyone seriously thinks that Ashley and his merry band have really got any interest in furthering this club, they do not understand the dire situation we are in.

If he seriously thinks what he is saying on twitter is a good idea or constructive in any way, he's not as intelligent as you seem to think.

He's not a thick as f*** 'say what I'm told' retard like Beckham, or someone who thinks he's intelligent like Robbie Savage.

He's not really that smart though. Yeah he often knows what he's talking about, but to label him as one of the smartest footballers around is a bit novel. He's not smart enough to keep his hole shut long enough to stay out of trouble.

He's spent a good few years changing his image but over the past few months has just begun to unravel all of that imo. He's still a volatile cracker, just using Twitter as his arena now. I do like the bloke, but he's trying even my patience now.

I can see what you're saying Ian, he's obviously a self-obsessed attention seeker with the stability of a bucking bronco, we've all known that for some time but it seems to be part of the bigger problem which has unearthed itself over the past month. The unrest in the camp is palpable even if it is only caused by Jose, Barton and Routledge, I stress even, and things aren't going to settle down until Jose and Barton go. This means losing two of our best players for relatively low fees as they're in their last year here. I just don't see us replacing them with anyone that comes close. It just feels like another implosion is brewing when a month back with Cabaye arriving, that day when we woke up shocked to find out Marveaux had signed, we all thought things were turning around. There was a proper sense of optimism then and now it's fading fast

Club owners being complete dicks aside...Barton's acting a complete clown on this one like...the lot of them are dragging the name of NUFC through the dirt in a complete display of unprofessionalism, greed, ego and stubborness fromboth sides. The fact its being carried out on the in vogue version of fucking BEBO or whatever makes it almost laughable. What a circus this club perpetually seems to be each year.

Joey Barton has no common sense. Therefore, he ultimately has no intelligence.

As someone who lacks common sense I would refute the suggestion that myself and others without it are not intelligent.

:lol:

Exclusive: @Joey7Barton has been told he can leave Newcastle now for free? Stoke have offered him personal terms

For real?

WayneRoutledge Wayne Routledge

@rateyourplayer That can't be true?

Wayne's not so sure. :lol:

I can see what you're saying Ian, he's obviously a self-obsessed attention seeker with the stability of a bucking bronco, we've all known that for some time but it seems to be part of the bigger problem which has unearthed itself over the past month. The unrest in the camp is palpable even if it is only caused by Jose, Barton and Routledge, I stress even, and things aren't going to settle down until Jose and Barton go. This means losing two of our best players for relatively low fees as they're in their last year here. I just don't see us replacing them with anyone that comes close. It just feels like another implosion is brewing when a month back with Cabaye arriving, that day when we woke up shocked to find out Marveaux had signed, we all thought things were turning around. There was a proper sense of optimism then and now it's fading fast

Yeah, I basically agree about unfortunate (possible) departures of Barton and Enrique. Their replacements may well not be as good.

I still think our prospects for the season are decent... the extreme negativity is more to do with the timing of events IMO.