Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Funny video :lol: definitely Brent-esque :lol:

What's people's opinion of Joey now that some time has passed? Part of me still likes the guy, but I cant really forgive the stupid shit he got himself into the first year or so after he signed for us like. What was he like with our fans at QPR (A)? (Shit did he even play that fixture? I can't remember)

Guest bimpy474

He sounds like me when I bullshit in a job interview.

I take it you're unemployed then?

Student , so aye :lol:

Student !!!  :angry:

What's people's opinion of Joey now that some time has passed? Part of me still likes the guy, but I cant really forgive the stupid shit he got himself into the first year or so after he signed for us like. What was he like with our fans at QPR (A)? (Shit did he even play that fixture? I can't remember)

He's still mildly amusing, just glad he isn't orchestrating his own personal circus here anymore.

It was odd, it was like almost bang on 50-50, the reception he got from our fans. Some fans were actively booing him, some were cheering. 2 guys behind me were having a pretty heated argument about what they thought of him. However after the game was over, he was the last one off the pitch and got a loud 'one joey barton' from pretty much everyone in the away end.