Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Samuel Ameobi ‏ @Sammy_Ameobi

“@Joey7Barton: Why do people always want to solve any conflict with a fight? As a pacifist, I find it incredible......... #mindboggles”

Brilliant.  Got to love Sammy.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

If there was a 15yr old on the pitch Joey was have boomeranged him,  luckily the ballboy from Everton wasn't there like.

The look of anger when he boots the Man City player in his arse is amazing. :lol: His face screams "FUCK THIS!  I'M GOING TO BOOT HIM UP THE FUCKING ARSE!"

:lol: I can't stop laughing at his face there.

Guest johnson293

talkSPORTDrive ‏ @talkSPORTDrive

Good source at QPR just told me they will now try to sack @Joey7Barton after his #melt down today

Good source at QPR just told me they will now try to sack @Joey7Barton after his #melt down today

Too early and emotions are high to even start thinking about doing that so I think it's bullshit. Good on them if they do.

End of his career probably then.

That or some manager like Big Sam or Pardew (not of course, just for an example) who think he can control him will take him.

:lol: #melt

:lol:

:lol: People tweeting about sandwiches and one dude trying to make sense of Barton losing his shit during the game.

End of his career probably then.

That or some manager like Big Sam or Pardew (not of course, just for an example) who think he can control him will take him.

If QPR sack him and West Ham come up then you can guarantee West Ham will snap him up. Other than that, Leeds?

Guest bimpy474

If West Ham go up i'll bet he ends up at West Ham, marriage made in heaven that, West Ham have the angriest and most aggressive fans, complete mentalists who are total knuckle draggers, should suit Joey that.

Guest neesy111

I missed the whole thing, what did he do?

Elbowed Tevez.

Then after being showed red-card he knee's Aguero and then tries a headbutt on someone. :lol: