Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest loven Mag 11

I can imagine Barton going to France and speaking to the media like the policeman out of Allo' Allo'. God Moaning.

His tweets from last night. July/August last year, August this year. Twitter has helped destroying his career really...

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

Good night people. I've said enough for today. I'll get in trouble. No doubt. But this is how it is. This is life!

15h Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

I hope to move on with my career, with my life. If that is in France, so be it. I don't want to be disrespectful to QPR but enough is enough

I accepted all this. I never once spoke out of turn or angrily towards anybody. I am a man. I can only take so much. I want to leave.

Then, I have my shirt number taken without any notice. Then, I read I wouldn't of been signed had the current regime been in place.

team. I am stripped of the captaincy. Then, made to train at 3pm Then, I am hawked around on loan.

I could of appealed as is my right. I choose not to out of respect. But when I returned to the club. I am forced to train away from the 1st

...testify that I am telling the truth. I accepted my punishment from the FA and the club for my behaviour against Man City like a man.

Hopefully, the QPR fans will accept that. I offered to resign from the club/contract when I got my ban. @tonyfernandes @Amit_Bhatia99 will

...sit on the sidelines and take the cash. It's not me. I could do that for the next 3 years but it's not me. I want to play football.

...a decision he has to stand by that. I respect Hughes for this. I don't agree but accept his decision. I am not the type of player to

..year. But the manager doesn't. Such is life. I have no problem with this as its my fault I am banned for 12(10 now) games. When a person

Not gonna cry about it. Maybe it's just time to move on. I enjoyed parts of last season and believe I am more than capable of playing this

Just watching the end of Barca game now then PSG v Bordeaux. To the QPR fans, for some reason the managers dislikes me. From before Man City

Most things he's done have destroyed his career. He is constantly self-destructing like a volcano. His attitude is absolutely pathetic and he will never learn that not everything goes your way in life. He has no patience, he has very little respect and he's hot-headed to the extreme. Can't wait until he fucks off. That day when he was tweeting last July when still an NUFC player was appalling

His tweets from last night. July/August last year, August this year. Twitter has helped destroying his career really...

Good night people. I've said enough for today. I'll get in trouble. No doubt. But this is how it is. This is life!

I hope to move on with my career, with my life. If that is in France, so be it. I don't want to be disrespectful to QPR but enough is enough

I accepted all this. I never once spoke out of turn or angrily towards anybody. I am a man. I can only take so much. I want to leave.

Then, I have my shirt number taken without any notice. Then, I read I wouldn't of been signed had the current regime been in place.

team. I am stripped of the captaincy. Then, made to train at 3pm Then, I am hawked around on loan.

I could of appealed as is my right. I choose not to out of respect. But when I returned to the club. I am forced to train away from the 1st

...testify that I am telling the truth. I accepted my punishment from the FA and the club for my behaviour against Man City like a man.

Hopefully, the QPR fans will accept that. I offered to resign from the club/contract when I got my ban. @tonyfernandes @Amit_Bhatia99 will

...sit on the sidelines and take the cash. It's not me. I could do that for the next 3 years but it's not me. I want to play football.

...a decision he has to stand by that. I respect Hughes for this. I don't agree but accept his decision. I am not the type of player to

..year. But the manager doesn't. Such is life. I have no problem with this as its my fault I am banned for 12(10 now) games. When a person

Not gonna cry about it. Maybe it's just time to move on. I enjoyed parts of last season and believe I am more than capable of playing this

Just watching the end of Barca game now then PSG v Bordeaux. To the QPR fans, for some reason the managers dislikes me. From before Man City

Have,

Have,

HAVE.

I got stick for it when I did it so Joey will as well.

It's fucking HAVE!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5aqg5fGmc1qilfeoo1_500.gif

I think i'd like him to go to Marseille because i can imagine him sitting outside a little cafe, sipping one of them faggy little coffees and smoking a cheroot.

Him and Valbuena will be a laugh together  :lol:

Where is the picture of his face the moment he blacked out? :lol: Treated the way I have.

http://i.imgur.com/GJAca.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

His total meltdown starting from the middle of May onwards was brilliant, he went completely off the rails :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,63771.16475.html

Such a great thread (well, part of this thread anyway).

David28 cautiously trying to defend Barton :lol:

'Was that a red in the first place?'

'Out of character'

He did really love Barton back in the day, I respect his willpower right to the end.

Barton's a self-obsessed tosser who isn't anywhere near as smart as he thinks he is and he has always had trouble controlling himself.

however i do sympathise a bit with that man city incident as tevez lashed out and thumped him originally and that's been conveniently forgotten by most. had barton gone down in a heap tevez would've been off but instead he was stupid enough to counter with a cheeky elbow (which imo wasn't as bad as tevez's thump) and it all kicked off from there. wily argie out foxes thick english, as usual.

he'll never learn though and i suspect his life will just get worse when he doesn't have football to fall back on, which is a bit sad.