Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

He got locked up after we gave him a chance. Then got sent off needlessly at Liverpool and had a go at Shearer when we fighting to stay up.

Had a hissy fit after the club wouldn't give him the contract he wanted.

We owe him no gratitude.

Few times now I've seen him mention bringing us back up.

A freekick at Peterborough and nice pass at Plymouth is the total amount of his contribution that season.

Aye, I remember him being crooked for most of your season in the C'ship. He was indeed great in 2010-2011 but you have obviously managed without him. Barton loves to talk the talk, though, he has a way with words bigging everything around himself up, for better or worse.

Guest bimpy474

Daniel T Blazer ‏@DanielTBlazer

Marseille fans greeted, Joey Barton with a banner saying "Welcome sweet and tender hooligan" #QPR

:spit: brilliant.

Or he just wasn't registered in time like tons of the deadline day moves in England? :dontknow:

No, it's a fact that the suspesion counts. :lol:

Not according to FM. :lol:

Weak source, I know. But still, seems a big thing to miss in a footy sim game. :lol:

Or he just wasn't registered in time like tons of the deadline day moves in England? :dontknow:

Weak source, I know. But still, seems a big thing to miss in a footy sim game. :lol:

He said in one of his interviews at the airport that "they know about the suspension" and that it's down to 9 games now and that the ban does not count in Europa League so he hoped for a good result in their game that day that he could at least play some games in Europe while the ban was still there.

He said in one of his interviews at the airport that "they know about the suspension" and that it's down to 9 games now and that the ban does not count in Europa League so he hoped for a good result in their game that day that he could at least play some games in Europe while the ban was still there.

Fair enough. :thup:

Still odd FM doesn't transfer suspensions across leagues though. That said, when thinking about it, it's probably because Barton's ban isn't exactly your average red card ban. :lol:

Fair enough. :thup:

Still odd FM doesn't transfer suspensions across leagues though. That said, when thinking about it, it's probably because Barton's ban isn't exactly your average red card ban. :lol:

I think that's why he's banned. After all, not all leagues have the same rules for the requirements of a ban and its duration. (i,e, after however many yellow cards, or the number of games missed for a red card, etc)

Guest neesy111

I know he's only went abroad as no other club over here is daft enough to take him, but I do wish we had more players playing abroad.

Does seem to be strange the distinct lack of British / English players abroad.

Probably a few factors, money being one, plus there's this attitude of the Premier League is the best league in the world and I reckon a lot of players are canny thick so can't be bothered with the whole integration piece and everybody should speak English attitude.