Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest bimpy474

Ironically if there was a licence to have kids there's a good chance Joey Barton wouldn't exist.

Terminator love story type scenario. I like this, expand Ian :lol:

@Joey7Barton

What's funny is this 'if you wasn't a footballer Joey line.' If your(you're) aunts had b*llocks(you know the rest) The reason I'm successful is that I work hard. I'm more intelligent than about 97% of the British Isles. If anything football has held me back. If I wasn't a footballer I'd be still more successful than 97% of youse. Still harder working than 97% of youse. Still living life not just taking part. Some of you want to get off you arse's and take part in life. Before you know it you will be dead and know one will even know u existed.

Rich coming from a scoucer. 97% of Liverpool never worked.

What's he on about, a license needed to have a child? :lol:

Tbf that's not an altogether bad idea :lol:

Considering the treatment of children by peabrained thugs or druggies, no it isn't.

You may ask how it's possible, but he's gone down a lot in my book in the last week or so.

I never saw him as one who'd be pushing Tory/Daily Mail propaganda against the unemployed in a time of recession and mass redundancies. He goes on about being intelligent while unquestioningly being manipulated by -and swallowing the malicious nonsense of - the tabloids.

• 3 weeks later...

We laugh but the blokes a genuine psychopath.

Reckon he has the capacity to kill tbh.

In some ways, society is lucky that Barton is a footballer because he has the limelight he craves, without it I fear he will do something stupid. Be interesting to see what happens when he retires.

He will find himself craving attention somewhere. For entertainment value he's brilliant.

He's not intelligent or he would be able to reflect on his life honestly.