Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Interesting to see what happens when he retires. Meltdown?

Punditry.

Yep. You only have to look at Robbie Savage for proof that a complete lack of a capacity for original thinking is no obstacle to being hailed as an expert. You only have to be a 'character'.

On a rant about Neymar and opinions now

Neymar answered ''I honestly don't know who he is, but if he has a mouth he is entitled to say whatever he wants to say, I try to do my best to help the national side.''

Joey actually made news in Brazil now :lol: Such a classy guy Joseph, especially when he goes on a rant about Neymar not liking what he said. How does the above point towards not liking what Barton says? He's such a mug Joey :lol:

We laugh but the blokes a genuine psychopath.

Reckon he has the capacity to kill tbh.

In some ways, society is lucky that Barton is a footballer because he has the limelight he craves, without it I fear he will do something stupid. Be interesting to see what happens when he retires.

He will find himself craving attention somewhere. For entertainment value he's brilliant.

He's not intelligent or he would be able to reflect on his life honestly.

I think this is true, but to say he has the capacity to kill is a bit over the top, I dont think any sane person would have the capacity to want to actually kill someone. Taught a lesson, yes, death no

He will fall into some form of religion at some point and spend his time patronising anyone who will listen about that.

If you could bet on this kind of shit somewhere, I'd more than readily stick a few quick on him becoming 'born-again' sooner or later.

Then drowning his priest during the baptism or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Clashed with Zlatan tonight, then mocked his nose.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/09/1361998136-big-fukcing-nose.gif

What a man :lol:

I love that he feels the need to explain with "Big f***ing nose" as well.

"You elbowed me. Now i'll do moderately offensive gestures and explain them."

Barton is better looking that Ibrahimovic like :lol:

Ignore the aesthetics. Zlatan is suave, talented, confident and multilingual with his troubled upbringing adding an extra bite to his impressive persona. Barton is a confused, faux-intelligent scally with sociopathic tendancies who tries to mask his aggressive mentality by dressing in hipster attire and quoting philosophers.

There is simply no contest.

Barton is better looking that Ibrahimovic like :lol:

Ignore the aesthetics. Zlatan is suave, talented, confident and multilingual with his troubled upbringing adding an extra bite to his impressive persona. Barton is a confused, faux-intelligent scally with sociopathic tendancies who tries to mask his aggressive mentality by dressing in hipster attire and quoting philosophers.

There is simply no contest.

You really do love Zlatan.  :laugh: