Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just to gauge opinion; anyone think Joey was a complete prick like me when he was here? Just trying to weigh up supporter bias.

If you search for a thread where he appeared in an interview with Gabby Logan, you'll find lots of gushing praise and me basically verbalising the Jackie Chan meme.

"I always knew I had a higher purpose" Was one of the nuggets from that interview.

Deluded crackpot.

Be lovely if he got some sort os suspension or some sort of action taken against him. :lol: Fucking knobhead. I love his nothing worth knowing can be taught, well that's probably cause no one can teach you shit thug. Back to the cell man, break is over.

Because he types 5under1and  and he does say the odd nice thing about his time at Newcastle loads of NUFC fans love him. I think the fella is fucking toxic and I have blocked him on twitter as I don't want to see his fucking tweets or people RTing the prick.

And when the going gets tough Barton gets a red a card the f***ing coward: LFC V NUFC & MCFC V QPR

The £300K we had to give MCFC to pass on to him before he joined us sticks in my throat.

His attack on The Lion Of Gosforth after The Lion Of Gosforth highlighted him letting his team down in the MCFC V QPR game pissed me off as well.

He is a scumbag file him next to John Terry imo.

Guest neesy111

Because he types 5under1and  and he does say the odd nice thing about his time at Newcastle loads of NUFC fans love him. I think the fella is fucking toxi and I have blocked him on twitter as I don't want to see his fucking tweets or people RTing the prick.

And when the going gets tough Barton gets a red a card the fucking coward: LFC V NUFC & MCFC V QPR

The £300K we had to give MCFC to pass on to him before he joined us sticks in my throat.

His attack on The Lion Of Gosforth after The Lion Of Gosforth highlighted him letting his team down in the MCFC V QPR game pissed me off as well.

:clap:

Guest bimpy474

I think the only reason he has a bit of leeway with some of us is because he played for us.

If he never had, he would be hated just like John Terry. Black and White goggles and all that.

I think the only reason he has a bit of leeway with some of us is because he played for us.

If he never had, he would hated just like John Terry. Black and White goggles and all that.

I also think the reality tv generation fucking love it when he has banter with folk or goes on twitter war. #TeamBarton

Because he types 5under1and  and he does say the odd nice thing about his time at Newcastle loads of NUFC fans love him. I think the fella is f***ing toxic and I have blocked him on twitter as I don't want to see his f***ing tweets or people RTing the prick.

And when the going gets tough Barton gets a red a card the f***ing coward: LFC V NUFC & MCFC V QPR

His attack on The Lion Of Gosforth after The Lion Of Gosforth highlighted him letting his team down in the MCFC V QPR game p*ssed me off as well.

Spot on, this.

Guest bimpy474

If he never had, he would hated just like John Terry. Black and White goggles and all that.

I also think the reality tv generation fucking love it when he has banter with folk or goes on twitter war. #TeamBarton

Him having twitter was always going to go mental. His chance to play to an even bigger audience.

He was a waster and an embarrassment for the majority of his time at NUFC.  One of the worst things for me was when he seemed to overplay his role in the promotion effort despite only playing a handful of games.  The bloke is a prick.  He then had a decent season in a team I was fond of, acted the prick again then left.

Guest bimpy474

He was a waster and an embarrassment for the majority of his time at NUFC.  One of the worst things for me was when he seemed to overplay his role in the promotion effort despite only playing a handful of games.  The bloke is a prick.  He then had a decent season in a team I was fond of, acted the prick again then left.

Aye  :nods:

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro 4m

Marseille head of communications: "Joey explained to me that in England it's not unusual for players to mock each other on social networks'

I don't recall any instances of players calling each other what Joey did the other day