Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Heneage

I highly debate Coloccini is on 80k a week.

Yep, and I highly doubt Guthrie is on 4k a week.

That ones harder to debate as it was presented to a court, now assuming they had someone in during the hearing it can be accredited or not. But I rememeber hearing at the time Colo was only about 40-50k when he joined us.

Well, only just. The 200K was just a rough figure obviously. The Murcielago starts at about £217K I think.

Who knows...he might have bought used? :shifty:

He's then going to be forking out atleast £100k on insurance for the car too.

I think it was Andy Murray who recently bought a second hand Ferrari for £80k and then spent £130k on a years insurance.

They're both in the high risk areas for insurers, expensive cars, career choice and age.

I wish I was in that situation :(

Is £4k a week what he comes out with after tax or before? I know most forms I fill in ask what my income is after N.I and tax, so quite possible he's on about £8-10k before deductions.

Is £4k a week what he comes out with after tax or before? I know most forms I fill in ask what my income is after N.I and tax, so quite possible he's on about £8-10k before deductions.

Quite possible that is his basic wage as well with big appearance and win bonuses.

Guest Stephen927

I refuse to get drawn into a discussion on player wages until I play the latest Football Manager.

They're just a guess by the researcher.

And theres me thinking they're proper accurate and shit, dang.

Ask Matt who sometimes posts on here, he will confirm it. And the fact Xisco is on around 45k too. Although the Ashley regime don't pay out stupid wages. That was only Shepherd according to their spin doctors.

Guest Heneage

Ask Matt who sometimes posts on here, he will confirm it. And the fact Xisco is on around 45k too. Although the Ashley regime don't pay out stupid wages. That was only Shepherd according to their spin doctors.

Excuse my ignornace who is matt and how does he know what our players wages are?

Excuse my ignornace who is matt and how does he know what our players wages are?

Guest firetotheworks

and yet he was still the second best player in our midfield today. Just shows you the shit he has around him. He was bad but he had barely any options. I said at the start of the match that he was left to take on 2 players because Smith and Nolan were nowhere to be seen, he got away with it that time, but like I said he wouldn't do it everytime. He reminds me of Milner, in that when there's nothing on he dawdles, and often loses it or plays a ball you dont want him to play.

I stand by my original point, stick him with another decent centre mid and his own game will get much, much better.

and yet he was still the second best player in our midfield today. Just shows you the shit he has around him. He was bad but he had barely any options. I said at the start of the match that he was left to take on 2 players because Smith and Nolan were nowhere to be seen, he got away with it that time, but like I said he wouldn't do it everytime. He reminds me of Milner, in that when there's nothing on he dawdles, and often loses it or plays a ball you dont want him to play.

I stand by my original point, stick him with another decent centre mid and his own game will get much, much better.

I think what pissed me off was not just him dawdling and getting caught on the ball, but when we actually had possession up front, quite often he was stood back watching absolutely stationary instead of offering support or making a run into the box. If you watch him off the ball you'll see this a lot.

Another gutless display. I know he wasn't in his favourite position (boo hoo) but you don't need to be in a certain position to RUN.

He was poor on the whole but I thought he was the spearhead of our attack in the last 15 minutes or so. Nice passage of play from him for the goal.

Guest firetotheworks

and yet he was still the second best player in our midfield today. Just shows you the s*** he has around him. He was bad but he had barely any options. I said at the start of the match that he was left to take on 2 players because Smith and Nolan were nowhere to be seen, he got away with it that time, but like I said he wouldn't do it everytime. He reminds me of Milner, in that when there's nothing on he dawdles, and often loses it or plays a ball you dont want him to play.

I think what pissed me off was not just him dawdling and getting caught on the ball, but when we actually had possession up front, quite often he was stood back watching absolutely stationary instead of offering support or making a run into the box. If you watch him off the ball you'll see this a lot.

Today, definitely. He was generally shite. In other matches, especially against Palace at home he was the only midfielder offering himself though.

Another gutless display. I know he wasn't in his favourite position (boo hoo) but you don't need to be in a certain position to RUN.

He was poor on the whole but I thought he was the spearhead of our attack in the last 15 minutes or so. Nice passage of play from him for the goal.

I'm not doubting he's far better ability wise than Nolan or Smith, I just don't think there is any excuse for his lack of effort. We shouldn't be talking about a good last 15 mins, at his age he should be fizzing all over the place so even if he has a shit game you can say, well at least he put the miles in. Routledge wasn't partularly good today either but he at least ran his socks off.