Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Despite missing Tiote badly for this one, I was still impressed by both our centre midfielders, particularly Guthrie.  Someone else eluded to it, against lesser opposition, I would like to think the current pairing is good enough to dictate play and boss the midfield. 

We'll need to, as the defence isn't going to boss anything  :sad:

Guthrie, Cabaye and Tiote, all three of them must start imo, not in a classic 4-4-2 though. Anything else would be stupid.

Would be very interesting to see how a trio of the above would do together. Playing Jonas and HBA out wide with Ba up top would be appealing. However it would be silly to tamper with the current strategy now as it is working so well for us.

Jonas and HBA up top with BA would provide too little finishing ability, we are allready down to that in our current formation. As I've said earlier I would want jonas at left back due to his speed wich makes us able to be higher up the pitch then with Raylor in that position. Would thug Best up in jonas spot or swap him to the CF position. So we get a player capable to holding up the ball at the same time as we got the speed down the flanks and passing ability from midfield HBA to pick people through. Really think we should go this way. If we coped with Raylor at the back four we sure should cope with Jonas as a wingback.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Gosling to man up.

Brad Inmann is back from injury and performing OK at reserve level (also has 6 months left to win a new contract)

Alan Smith!

Haris Vuckic's finger should be all cozy and warm by now too.