Danny Simpson joins on a 6 month loan

Nicky

Guest Roger Kint

Decent signing. Now another 4-5 of this ilk, plus some more experienced heads, please.

Good to see some common sense around. If anything its woke up those who dont realise where we are.

Guest thefishman

Shearer's list? MMM Press conference at 4pm today- club sold!! ITK derek

If you were infront of me right now... i would throw acid in your face.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IGLcLgKAwrM/RkyRTSIn2vI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/6DGIBvraCvg/s400/itk22.jpg

Decent signing. Now another 4-5 of this ilk, plus some more experienced heads, please.

Good to see some common sense around. If anything its woke up those who dont realise where we are.

We'll see how much of it is used in the next 2 weeks

Guest Roger Kint

I was referring to the forum but obviously theres a lot more to be used by those 'running' NUFC like you say.

I was referring to the forum but obviously theres a lot more to be used by those 'running' NUFC like you say.

O0

Did he play much on loan at Blackburn last season?

18 games or so I think.

Played alot on loan in the championship and from what i seen from him, will do well for us at this level, better than Ryan Taylor anyway.

Decent signing by all accounts, similar to Guthrie he's never going to break into the first team where he is so he needs to leave.

He's spent the last 3-4 seasons out on loan so he's hardly inexperienced, he could do very well for us.

How far have we fallen ?

We've fallen a long way and we might not have stopped falling yet. This loan signing is the first sign of the club attempting to stop or slow that fall.

Hopefully we'll get a our maximum allocation of loan players in. If nothing else it will give the squad a tiny bit of depth/cover.

Guest guinness_fiend

I would have thought Dazza would have been all over this one like.

:snod:

:lol:

Well can't say i'm too upset about this one, think he could do a job and do it well for us. Young, cheap, hungry and ready to prove a point, let's hope that the direction for any signings we make.

This.  I'd rather have a team mostly consisting of (cheapish) hungry players in their early twenties, accompanied by a few experienced old hands, than a team of overpaid lazy buggers approaching their forties.

Guest guinness_fiend

How far have we fallen ?

We've fallen a long way and we might not have stopped falling yet. This loan signing is the first sign of the club attempting to stop or slow that fall.

Hopefully we'll get a our maximum allocation of loan players in. If nothing else it will give the squad a tiny bit of depth/cover.

Yep, it's not like we've loaned someone from Hull.  Last time I checked, Manchester United were a pretty good team with decent young prospects on their books.

A step in the right direction.