Danny Simpson joins on a 6 month loan

Nicky

Regardless of how good the lad is, this is the first sign that the penny may have just dropped and we actually need to start replacing some of the players who have left.

Simpson may not be a world-beater but he's better than no-one and he's another body in the squad.

Regardless of how good the lad is, this is the first sign that the penny may have just dropped and we actually need to start replacing some of the players who have left.

Simpson may not be a world-beater but he's better than no-one and he's another body in the squad.

The only penny that will have dropped is that he can loan 5 players for nothing an build half a 1st team for free at this level quite easily.

I'm not too bothered about bringing in 5 loans, in fact i think its a great idea to help out the club financially, but i'd like to see a manager with a plan making his own buys and using loans to expand the squad, not build the spine out of.

I hope he's better than Ryan Taylor. ;D

This just makes it more apparent the salad dodgers staying.

What a tight fisted arsehole he is!  If we somehow get back up to the prem (I doubt) he's going to stick another 200m onto the asking price and we'll still not sell.

Pleased to have a player at least but i'd expect 1 more loan signing with Duff and Taylor on their way out.

I'll be done with the club until he's gone

The only penny that will have dropped is that he can loan 5 players for nothing an build half a 1st team for free at this level quite easily.

I'm not too bothered about bringing in 5 loans, in fact i think its a great idea to help out the club financially, but i'd like to see a manager with a plan making his own buys and using loans to expand the squad, not build the spine out of.

:nods:

Couldn't agree more. Getting a decent manager would be the best bit of business we could do atm.

We need a RB but we loan a young kid to go there when we have our own?

thats a bit strnage although I guess he does have more experience.

He's about four years older than the NUFC alternative, and has won this division before.

How far have we fallen ? Loans until sodding JANUARY FFS.

Its how loan deals work in this league. Get them until February, and then extend the deal before the loan deadline ends.

i'd much prefer we do short term loans than take players for a whole season,  we can have a certain amount of loans so if we find he's crap we can ship him back and get someone new in January,  if we find he's really good then we can extend the loan till the end of the season.  Simple really!!

This just makes it more apparent the salad dodgers staying.

What a tight fisted arsehole he is!  If we somehow get back up to the prem (I doubt) he's going to stick another 200m onto the asking price and we'll still not sell.

Pleased to have a player at least but i'd expect 1 more loan signing with Duff and Taylor on their way out.

I'll be done with the club until he's gone

ta then

sounds like an ok loan signing....we need someone there! didn´t really expect us do sign anyone at the moment. he has some experience...i like it! and if everything is good at january we could extend his stay. like i said...i like it.

Guest Phil K

I'll be done with the club until he's (Ashley) gone

Wish I could drop NUFC but I can't.

Drug addiction wouldn't screw you up and depress you as much.

You know supporting Newcastle is bad for you, ruins your life, but you just stick in there and make excuses for your actions.

I'll be done with the club until he's (Ashley) gone

Wish I could drop NUFC but I can't.

Drug addiction wouldn't screw you up and depress you as much.

You know supporting Newcastle is bad for you, ruins your life, but you just stick in there and make excuses for your actions.

same here mate.