Danny Simpson joins on a 6 month loan

Nicky

I would have thought Dazza would have been all over this one like.

:snod:

:lol:

Well can't say i'm too upset about this one, think he could do a job and do it well for us. Young, cheap, hungry and ready to prove a point, let's hope that the direction for any signings we make.

Nice to see SSN are still spouting about Torres extending his contract from 2013 to 2014, much more important...

I think this goes to show they have no insider at Newcastle and it's just Lambarse/Cockney Cunt feeding David Craig the info when they want some exposure!

Played against us in the 6-0 and attacked like a madman, which is canny. Probably better than Ryan Taylor who will probably move to the wing in the absence/sale of our other wingers. Was on loan the mackems as well I think, in their promotion season.

Nice to see SSN are still spouting about Torres extending his contract from 2013 to 2014, much more important...

Well it probably is to be fair. It's just a youth player from Man U joining us on loan, it's not that big a deal to anyone else.

Actually, could just mean R.Taylor gets pushed one further forward when Duff goes. :(

We'd be better off not signing Simpson if that's the case.

depends if he's only thinking about owning the club till January window then putting it on the market again. If he takes it off the market of course.

People thinking we'll get a load of loan players in are in for a shock. Why would a decent club send their players to us? If we had someone like Shearer in charge I could see other managers thinking a loan to NUFC may do their player some good. At the moment we've only got a few coaches on the club staff. With no manager or a has been manager in charge and a depressed/volatile fan base I'm sure another club would deem it a bit of a chaotic bear pit to throw their player in to for 'experience'.

I take it back, it seems Alex Ferguson is happy to trust his player to JFK or whoever else will be in charge at NUFC.

People thinking we'll get a load of loan players in are in for a shock. Why would a decent club send their players to us? If we had someone like Shearer in charge I could see other managers thinking a loan to NUFC may do their player some good. At the moment we've only got a few coaches on the club staff. With no manager or a has been manager in charge and a depressed/volatile fan base I'm sure another club would deem it a bit of a chaotic bear pit to throw their player in to for 'experience'.

I take it back, it seems Alex Ferguson is happy to trust his player to JFK or whoever else will be in charge at NUFC.

Or he doesnt care what happens to Simpson

Actually, could just mean R.Taylor gets pushed one further forward when Duff goes. :(

We'd be better off not signing Simpson if that's the case.

depends if he's only thinking about owning the club till January window then putting it on the market again. If he takes it off the market of course.

What I mean is that Ryan Taylor doesn't have enough skill to play as an attacking RB, so obviously putting him on the wing is just going to make us even worse than we are now. One step forward, two steps back.