Potential loanees

James

Cousin and Kamara too similar?

Why because they're both black?

One is a big target man type and the other a quick pacy nippy type.

Please don't try to artificialy make a racist argument out of a simple error.

Don't know what either do or look. One scored against us last season didn't he ?

Kamara and Shola up front in this lague, with our midfield and defence!

Hells teeth !

Whats the deal with Kamara, is it looking likely?

Hughton mentioned him but it all depends on how much monies porky will release doesn't.  Hughton could give Porky a list of sensible loans and porky will cry poor.

Kamara and Shola up front in this lague, with our midfield and defence!

Hells teeth !

Whats the deal with Kamara, is it looking likely?

Hughton mentioned him but it all depends on how much monies porky will release doesn't.  Hughton could give Porky a list of sensible loans and porky will cry poor.

Hughton needs, to play ashley, take a bag of pork scratchings and a pint of Stella in when he gives him his transfer targets.

Can't possibly see us bringing in two strikers on loan. And to be honest, we probably only need the one.

We have big lads in Ameobi, Carroll, and Ranger already, and Lovenkrands can play up front as well. Nolan for emergencies. There's no way Ashley will agree to two more strikers.

On that note, if we can only bring in one then Kamara fits the bill perfectly for me. I could see him playing off any of our big strikers and slotting in quite nicely. If it was between him and someone like Harewood, I'd much rather have Kamara on loan.

Can't possibly see us bringing in two strikers on loan. And to be honest, we probably only need the one.

We have big lads in Ameobi, Carroll, and Ranger already, and Lovenkrands can play up front as well. Nolan for emergencies. There's no way Ashley will agree to two more strikers.

On that note, if we can only bring in one then Kamara fits the bill perfectly for me. I could see him playing off any of our big strikers and slotting in quite nicely. If it was between him and someone like Harewood, I'd much rather have Kamara on loan.

Hughton is sayiing in today's papers that he expects a couple of loan signings in the immediate future, one of which will be a forward most likely. Bearing in mind Shola's injury and the fact we have Lovenkrands already here, I would think Harewood or Cousin might get the nod over Kamara, although I hope not. Carroll and Ranger are fine as atrget men, and I would love to see Kamara and Lovenkrands paired in away games.

Guest Stephen927

Don't rate Daniel Cousin, plus he's 32, surely there are better options out there, instead of just bringing people in for the sake of bringing people in.

Guest Stephen927

I don't understand this whole "get anyone in" mentality. We are on a tight budget, we can't afford to just be spunking wages on anybody just for the sake of getting a body in.