MOTD

Jordan

Shay's save from Samba's header was stupidly good. Lightning quick reaction save.

Decent save but I'd expect most Premier League 'keepers to save that.

Meh, would have crept in the corner for a lot IMO.

I remember KD ranting on here about how Bent couldn't play with another striker upfront. Always thought it was bollocks though as he has never really played upfront with a proper target man. He's going to have a big season upfront with Jones doing all the hold up work.

Notice that Brummie, Neil and 1878 are all conspicuous by their absence tonight.  Always felt a large part of the reason they get tend to get a warm reception on here is because usually they have plenty of reason to feel good about their own club, so it's easier for them to come on here and be magnanimous about ours.  Not a sniff from any of them tonight so far though...  :whistle:

Notice that Brummie, Neil and 1878 are all conspicuous by their absence tonight.  Always felt a large part of the reason they get tend to get a warm reception on here is because usually they have plenty of reason to feel good about their own club, so it's easier for them to come on here and be magnanimous about ours.  Not a sniff from any of them tonight so far though...  :whistle:

Not having access to a PC does tend to have that result, I agree.

And for the record, you're scratching far too deep. I come on here primarily because I like Newcastle, and are my second team. Plus you tend to get less mongs than Everton forums.

Bitetastic.

With a bit of luck Spurs will get hammered tomoro and their fans will fuck off n'arl  :razz:

niel and brummie have both been on and have been pretty honest about their sides.

• 2 weeks later...