Neil Warnock, Whinging Like A Bitch.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Phil K

why the f*** are you having a go at warnock?  What if that happend to us? stupid fuckers! :kinnear:

Cos' it's Neil Warnock.

Not an excuse.

This whole thread has shown something ugly from some of us.

Warnock is nowhere near as bad as many managers.

Worse than some, yes

But seriously - WTF has he done to us ?

The post above mine sums up Warnock for me. He's got it right.

"Couldn't give a s*** about Warnock or the match in question, but it's just appalling that the goal was disallowed.  The ref needs reprimanded tbh." - and that Warnock was completely correct to be angry.

Bristol should have let Palace score tbh.

Or just tell the ref they were fucking up BIG TIME.... if the ref still wouldn't budge then aye, let Sears score 'again'.

Guest Phil K

Or just tell the ref they were f***ing up BIG TIME.... if the ref still wouldn't budge then aye, let Sears score 'again'.

No, the ref was at fault, not Bristol - although some of their players didn't behave well at the end of the game.

Or just tell the ref they were f***ing up BIG TIME.... if the ref still wouldn't budge then aye, let Sears score 'again'.

No, the ref was at fault, not Bristol - although some of their players didn't behave well at the end of the game.

Not really a question of "fault" regarding the Bristol City players. Of course they didn't do anything wrong (apart from not defending properly) but they certainly passed up a chance to do something right.

Guest Stephen927

Really can't understand how it was not given. Both sets of players react like a goal has been scored, absolutely ridiculous that it wasn't given.

Really can't understand how it was not given. Both sets of players react like a goal has been scored, absolutely ridiculous that it wasn't given.

What the fuck did the ref think the Bristol City players were doing standing stock still and not reacting to a ball that has come off the post? Fucking moron.

in what way ? i t was warnocks behaving like the twat he is and refusing to shake hands.

Guest schmuck

If I was Colin I would've brought my players off the pitch. For the officials not to see that is ridiculous, the game was essentially played without officials, they were that inept.

colin ?

Colin Wanker, an anagram of Neil Warnock

I think the opposition should have done something. Its not just like a foul which half the team protests against cause they didnt see it or the ball possibly going slightly over the line. Ofcourse if theres any hint of doubt you expect them to sway on the side of the opposition getting nothing.

But when the ball literally hits the back of the net & everyone sees it so theres absolutely no doubt atall. To carry on regardless, is pretty s*** to me. You've been done there, no two ways about it. To pretend such an important part of the match didnt even happen, is laughable.

What never came out of that match analysis was the Bristol had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside. I don't blame Bristol, you play to the whistle, apparently they didn't even know why it had been disallowed until full time. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen.

What goes around comes around.  Sheff Utd will get a goal this season that they shouldnt, whether it is because a player dives and they convert a penalty or the ball doesnt cross the line, rest assured it will happen.  And it will probably end up happening vs us.

What never came out of that match analysis was the Bristol had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside. I don't blame Bristol, you play to the whistle, apparently they didn't even know why it had been disallowed until full time. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen.

Officials trying to make ammends? Chalk one off for each team...

No difference between what happened yesterday & goals being ruled out incorrectly for offside or for a foul that didn't happen (just like happened to us at the end of last season)

Warnock can fuck off tbh.

its funny how this shit happens to people like Warncock, it just had to be him. :iamatwat:

btw we need a warnock imoticon

Guest Brummiemag

If Bristol City have any pride and honour they should offer a replay.

After saying that it would be interesting to see Warnocks reaction if it had been the other way round!

If Bristol City have any pride and honour they should offer a replay.

After saying that it would be interesting to see Warnocks reaction if it had been the other way round!

Offering a replay is stupid and has only been suggested as a possible idea due to Warnock whinging. 

Bristol could easily just scrape the playoffs by the points picked up in this match,imagine  throwing that away?