PHIL BROWN = W*NKER

Jay Jay Sea

Hull striker Daniel Cousin picked the wrong moment to have a pop at manager Phil Brown. The Gabon international' date=' who thought he was off on loan to Burnley, called Brown "Orange and perma-tanned" before the proposed switch fell through.[/quote']

That orange bastard is going to destroy Cousin.

Hull striker Daniel Cousin picked the wrong moment to have a pop at manager Phil Brown. The Gabon international' date=' who thought he was off on loan to Burnley, called Brown "Orange and perma-tanned" before the proposed switch fell through.[/quote']

That orange b****** is going to destroy Cousin.

Just finishing what he started, he was class at the start of last season before the cunt demoted him to the bench.

That orange b****** is going to destroy Cousin.

Just finishing what he started, he was class at the start of last season before the cunt demoted him to the bench.

Cousin has always been rubbish! :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/chrischarles/philbrownsing595.jpg

Is there anyone oh here who can look at this picture without grabbing the nearest weapon, and making for the door, before convincing yourself its a bad idea?   :tickedoff: :duff:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1780_5550053,00.html

"Republic of Ireland striker Folan, who last scored on the opening day of last season, has started all four of the club's Premier League games to date but has been left out of the 20-man squad for the game at Sunderland on Sunday.

The arrivals of fellow forwards Kamil Ghilas, Jozy Altidore and Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink have increased competition up front and although the transfer window is now shut, Brown hinted a loan deal could be close, with other fringe players potentially following.

"Championship clubs are beckoning for maybe four or five of our players and maybe some need to go out on loan," he said.

"There's been an enquiry for Caleb from Middlesbrough and also an enquiry from Newcastle," said Brown.

"I've spoken to (Boro boss) Gareth Southgate on two or three occasions and now we're leaving it to the business men to draft a deal.

"We've also had an enquiry from Reading for Bryan Hughes and for Daniel Cousin from Newcastle. We've had a number of enquiries about players who are not in the squad, that's football."

He continued: "If you look around most clubs are rounding their squads out to about 25. You can only play 11 so that means 14 unhappy bunnies.

"I heard a sound byte on the radio from Daniel Cousin saying 'I have no problem with Phil Brown'. Well, if you do have a problem, there's only one answer, you move on." "

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/chrischarles/philbrownsing595.jpg

Is there anyone oh here who can look at this picture without grabbing the nearest weapon, and making for the door, before convincing yourself its a bad idea?   :tickedoff: :duff:

:lol: That picture just...

:dave:

:lol: I've got to bite my tongue everytime I'm with him when Hull or Phil Brown is mentioned. He gets to some of the Hull matches in a box and gets to meet players and managers. He supports Newcastle really but he goes to Hull matches more often now since its free and he calls him "uncle Phil"  :lol: I really don't don't want to upset him but I feel like letting it all out when his orange head comes on the telly  :lol:

:lol: I've got to bite my tongue everytime I'm with him when Hull or Phil Brown is mentioned. He gets to some of the Hull matches in a box and gets to meet players and managers. He supports Newcastle really but he goes to Hull matches more often now since its free and he calls him "uncle Phil"  :lol: I really don't don't want to upset him but I feel like letting it all out when his orange head comes on the telly  :lol:

Eesh, what a Brown-noser.

A mate of a mate is good mates (yeah, I know) with Jamie, his son. Said he used to chase them down the street every other month when returning home to find them smoking weed

Is that son tha boshed the coke? Phil rang his X the lads mother & had right go at her. The son found out about Phil ripping into his mother so he is going to twat Brown.