Eight points better off...

Optimistic Nut

You've done it now..... certain kiss of death :facepalm:

:doh:

nah seriously, the one thing I don't think we lack is belief and determination. Even on our worst days we are a hard team to beat so I really can't see us getting beat in our remaining fixtures. Forest at home will probably be our toughest fixture tbh so they might get draw up here for all the good it will do them.

You've done it now..... certain kiss of death :facepalm:

:doh:

nah seriously, the one thing I don't think we lack is belief and determination. Even on our worst days we are a hard team to beat so I really can't see us getting beat in our remaining fixtures. Forest at home will probably be our toughest fixture tbh so they might get draw up here for all the good it will do them.

Gah, you're just making it worse. We'll never win at home again at this rate. :angry:

I heard on the radio before the game that if we don't lose in our final 5 home games it will be the first time in 103 years that we have gone all season unbeaten at home. Quite a staggering achievement if it's true considering how belief was rock bottom before the season began.

That's absolutely staggering.

And now probably won't happen :lol:

I heard on the radio before the game that if we don't lose in our final 5 home games it will be the first time in 103 years that we have gone all season unbeaten at home. Quite a staggering achievement if it's true considering how belief was rock bottom before the season began.

We almost did it in the premier league in 95-6 under keegan though, much better achievement tbh -

P      W     D     L       F      A

19    17    1    1      38    9

We almost did it in the premier league in 95-6 under keegan though, much better achievement tbh -

19    17    1     1      38     9

And if we hadn't lose that one game we'd have probably been champions.

Brilliant going to a home match knowing you're going to tank teams. My mate after the 5th goal yesterday laughing saying do we really want to give this up to go back to struggling against the likes of Stoke, Bolton and Blackburn. :lol:

:lol: The same goes through my mind every week.

When Guthrie's second went in on the radio, I didn't even know if it was a goal or not. The commentators were acting and the fans were celebrating as if we were getting sick of scoring :lol:

This season.

P 33....W 20....D 9....L 4....F 58....A 23....Pts 69

1992-3 season.

P 33....W 21....D 7....L 5....F 59....A 27....Pts 70

We can overtake the last promotion season for the first time against Barnsley. (Keegan's team drew matchday 34, and lost 35)

So we are now two points better off than the 92/93 team is that right?

This season.

P 33....W 20....D 9....L 4....F 58....A 23....Pts 69

1992-3 season.

P 33....W 21....D 7....L 5....F 59....A 27....Pts 70

We can overtake the last promotion season for the first time against Barnsley. (Keegan's team drew matchday 34, and lost 35)

So we are now two points better off than the 92/93 team is that right?

3 points better off I think.

P W D L F A

19 17 1 1 38 9

9 goals conceded at home in a season. Liverpool could have had that in an afternoon here last season. :lol:

9 goals conceded at home in a season.  Liverpool could have had that in an afternoon here last season. :lol:

Shite at the back though. ;)

9 goals conceded at home in a season.  Liverpool could have had that in an afternoon here last season. :lol:

Shite at the back though. ;)

shit manager anarl

The last promotion team picked up just one point from their next two, so a chance to pull further ahead.

Brilliant. Nowt better than getting one over on yourself.

Is that what they're calling it these days?

Probably because last time it was the sense of us going places we'd not been before in ages, this is just putting the wrongs of last season right.

Correct. Keegan had to build his team, and he still had better players!