Chris Hughton

Keefaz

Probably been posted but saw the latest True Faith in Asda earlier on. The front cover is pretty much spot on.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9949/tf75coverlatest.jpg

I agree with you and the cover.

• 3 weeks later...

He's very softly spoken. When he had that interview last week on the football league show, I honestly couldn't hear a bloody word.

That's probably just all the hair getting in the way of your ears.

He's very softly spoken. When he had that interview last week on the football league show, I honestly couldn't hear a bloody word.

Na, your mam's muff isn't quite that hairy.

If anything, being in a cave should amplify the sound for you.

If anything, being in a cave should amplify the sound for you.

Aye, if you listen carefully, I'm sure you could still hear my echo.

Like a lot of the players he is doing well at this level but won't be good enough when we go up.

Deserves a lot of credit imo, he has made a few incorrect decisions people don't agree with but a lot of them have come off.

He is a coach, he knows he is a coach but he is still doing a bloody good job. The smogs and West Brom have squads that match ours/good be argued are better than ours but Hughton has got us in a very good position.

Deserves every plaudit he gets at the moment. I also think he deserves a lot of respect for seemingly not having favourites (ie Butt), I could see the ginger warrior having more game time now if Shearer had stayed on.

3 out of 4 Manager of the Month awards. Excellent stuff and thoroughly deserved.

He'll still almost certainly be out of work this time next year.

It's probably true, I doubt whether Hughton will have the clout to persuade Ashley to invest in the quality of player needed in the premier, but then there's not many people who could do that anyway. Keegan and Shearer both tried and look what happened to them. Hughton has got a great spirit going among this squad and he's sort of won me round. I think most managers are shit in England tbh, finding the right one is expensive and usually a waste of time. Look at the players like Milner and Duff who are performing well once they are under a manager who isn't a moron.

Well done Chris and long may it continue.

Like a lot of the players he is doing well at this level but won't be good enough when we go up.

Deserves a lot of credit imo, he has made a few incorrect decisions people don't agree with but a lot of them have come off.

He is a coach, he knows he is a coach but he is still doing a bloody good job. The smogs and West Brom have squads that match ours/good be argued are better than ours but Hughton has got us in a very good position.

Deserves every plaudit he gets at the moment. I also think he deserves a lot of respect for seemingly not having favourites (ie Butt), I could see the ginger warrior having more game time now if Shearer had stayed on.

I don't think so. If Shearer can drop his 'mate' Michael Owen I'm sure he wouldn't think twice of dropping Butt. Plus from what we all gathered Shearer already knew who he wanted to bring in, and I bet one of those was a decent central midfielder.

Guest neesy111

It was easy to drop Owen though as we had Viduka, Martins & Carroll all available towards the end. There were games last season where he was leaving out Nolan, Smith & Barton to play Butt.

he actually dropped owen for lovenkrand's in the arsenal game iirc

It was easy to drop Owen though as we had Viduka, Martins & Carroll all available towards the end. There were games last season where he was leaving out Nolan, Smith & Barton to play Butt.

We didn't play Arsenal under Shearer.

Unless you're talking about Hughton.

Liverpool.

Guest neesy111

We didn't play Arsenal under Shearer.

Unless you're talking about Hughton.

yes i was sorry