Newcastle 4 - 3 Huddersfield Town - 26/08/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

f*** off Mick Lowes. "Huddersfield might become Newcastle fans' second team".

Why should he f*** off?

With Clarky in charge and Novak up front, i'll be looking out for their results now and hoping they go up.

They've contributed to a classic match.

By that do you mean a match in which we played a s**** defence and both teams were as s**** as each other defensively.  Your knowledge of football astounds me, it's like listening to CP40 trying to do a critique of modern music.

When we were 3-1 down I stayed off here as I was waiting for the "Give Clark the job" posts.

Pardon me for wanting one of our own to be a success.

Really, really, REALLY love being a Newcastle fan right now. So much misery for ages, things are starting to look up.

Fucking hell, we only beat Huddersfield 4-3 :lol:

So what? We're fucking WINNING GAMES. I'm so fucking sorry if my team winning rather than losing makes me happy.

Nowt wrong with being happy but 'things are starting to look up'?

Pull the other one.

Hughton's substitutions are actually far better than 'real' managers like Roeder, Allardyce, Kinnear and Souness

very true, shola/ jonas were very well timed and were the right men, still far from good enough to be manager full time.

Agree on both counts.

Why should he f*** off?

With Clarky in charge and Novak up front, i'll be looking out for their results now and hoping they go up.

By that do you mean a match in which we played a s**** defence and both teams were as s**** as each other defensively.  Your knowledge of football astounds me, it's like listening to CP40 trying to do a critique of modern music.

your knowledge of football astounds me.

are you saying poor teams can't put out a classic match, exciting and memorable ?

Really, really, REALLY love being a Newcastle fan right now. So much misery for ages, things are starting to look up.

So what? We're fucking WINNING GAMES. I'm so fucking sorry if my team winning rather than losing makes me happy.

Pull the other one.

How are things not starting to look up? We're winning games we should be winning. Don't really see how that's anything but a good thing.

Pull the other one.

How are things not starting to look up? We're winning games we should be winning. Don't really see how that's anything but a good thing.

No manager, no real owner, thin squad etc.

We may be winning games but this is far from perfect. I'm still not entirely convinced that this league is going to be a cake walk.

Why should he f*** off?

When we were 3-1 down I stayed off here as I was waiting for the "Give Clark the job" posts.

Pardon me for wanting one of our own to be a success.

Bollocks, if you think that was a classic match then the only NUFC games you must have seen were from last season or under Sourpuss.

Pull the other one.

No manager, no real owner, thin squad etc.

We may be winning games but this is far from perfect. I'm still not entirely convinced that this league is going to be a cake walk.

Nice leap. I said things are looking up, not that things are perfect or that we'd walk the league. :lol: