The NUFC transfer deadline day thread - Summer 2009

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: I hate deadline day. God I despise it.

We should be used to nothing happening by now

I know! But I keep thinking that they'll pull their fingers out and actually strengthen the squad. Use a little of the money they made this window and last.

:lol: I hate deadline day. God I despise it.

We should be used to nothing happening by now

I know! But I keep thinking that they'll pull their fingers out and actually strengthen the squad. Use a little of the money they made this window and last.

To be fair, we did get Habib Beye on transfer deadline day.

I think this latest update from the beeb just about sums up this tragic deadline day, one of the most exciting off the field days of the year is a total washout this year from some reason:

"1535: Bristol Rovers forward Lewis Haldane has joined Port Vale on loan, while Wrexham striker Obi Anoruo has joined Welsh Premier League side Newtown on loan. I know. It's killing me too. "

I'd be content with Dervitte, Rose and Lovenkrands. Know nowt about the first two but one's a centre-back and the other's a winger, which we desperately need. GG will be able to tell us more about Rose i would have thought...

Can I be the first person to say "Who?"...

Anything known about either?  I know the names and nothing more, which to be fair, is usually about as well known as our transfers get!

I'll be disappointed if they turn out to be our "mystery signings"!

I'd be content with Dervitte, Rose and Lovenkrands. Know nowt about the first two but one's a centre-back and the other's a winger, which we desperately need. GG will be able to tell us more about Rose i would have thought...

danny rose is shit

You have your wish.