The NUFC transfer deadline day thread - Summer 2009

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this could be the biggest mistake ever, no surprise of course. I hope to hell they get at least 3 in.

The transfer dealings last year were the biggest mistake, hoping that there would be three teams shitter than us while making a transfer market profit, and the daft fucker hasn't learned his lesson yet!

I seriously cant believe we signed no one :kinnear:

How ? Hasn't two years of Ashley taught you nothing ?

This, coupled with our awful finances, a chairman that has failed, lost money, wants out and that we are doing ok with the squad we have.

No surprise really, the club could do with operating on the cheap and reducing its debts/wage bill though imo.

So what happened to this two loans from Spurs garbage?

Why do we have people who know fuck all about football in charge? Are we the only club?

what was the source of that? I don't think it was anything concrete, just Sunday rags gossip (please correct me with a link to a source if possible!).

End of the day loan's can still happen after the deadline, perhaps it's an option which Ashley wants to leave open for the new owner and manager if that happens sometime soon.

I was wondering the source of it myself.

So we're waiting for the club to be sold before we cash in on those two loans? :suicide:

It's not like they're against loaning players, they didn't wait to bring in Danny Simpson.

We profit every window, is all of that going towards wages?

Beye and Faye, announced at like 00:15. Same with Xisco and Gonzalez. Fairly sure we announced Ryan Taylor after the deadline too, didn't we?

You know what would be awesome?

The club announcing in 15 minutes that they've sold Taylor, Enrique, Jonas, Coloccini, Guthrie, and Barton.

Ashley's been playing with us with the takeover talks just so we'd layoff him when he does f*** all as usual in the transfer market, then once that dies down he'll announce nobody's reached his asking price and take a gamble on us getting back up straight away.

Needs f***ing booting in the face

Probably not too far from the actual truth. :(

Guest johnson293

Andy Burton is a total cock. That is all

Is that the dick that sits there with multiple mobile phones and pretends to be taking calls from all sorts of agents ?

I remember one window (was it last summer) when Joey Barton allegedly texted Jim White's mobile on deadline day, to tell him he was staying at Newcastle... to repay the fans... yadda yadda.... etc.

Beye and Faye, announced at like 00:15. Same with Xisco and Gonzalez. Fairly sure we announced Ryan Taylor after the deadline too, didn't we?

You know what would be awesome?

The club announcing in 15 minutes that they've sold Taylor, Enrique, Jonas, Coloccini, Guthrie, and Barton.

And why would this be awesome.

He will blame trying to sell the club and time wasters meaning he ran out of time to sign players, setup his exscuse as soon as he put us up for sale, he was never going to sell he was never going to buy players arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh