List of Free Agents

Ketsbaia

Euzebiusz Smolarek is without a club. Decent versatility player who can play on the wings, as an attacking midfielder or as a support striker.

He's also good as scoring against shit teams so he'll feel right at home in the coca cola.

Vladimir Stojković - just left Sporting Lisbon, played at Getafe last season.

Serbias first choice keeper too.....not that we are short on keepers.

Henk Timmer and Theo Lucius another 2 ex Dutch internationals with no club.

Euzebiusz Smolarek is without a club. Decent versatility player who can play on the wings, as an attacking midfielder or as a support striker.

He's also good as scoring against s*** teams so he'll feel right at home in the coca cola.

Good shout. Good player when he was at Feyenoord and Dortmund......

I know there wasn't a lot of interest in this thread for Canadian international Julian de Guzman, but it looks like he's on his way to Toronto FC. I think he would have been a decent signing at this level.

Seriously? what a waste....he's a very good level and I am surprised no mid - lower EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga sides tried for him. Would definitely do a good job for us I agree.

Strange, he was pretty decent at Deportivo.

But you have like a million central midfielders already, don't you?

Not one at his level, though.

I'm sure he'll claim that he wanted to play for his hometown team and all that, but he'd obviously be settling for a club like TFC. I was pretty surprised to see him on the free agent list, let alone not have anyone go in for him. Must have flown right under the radar. Hopefully he'll tear through the MLS and help Toronto into the playoffs this year. I plan to go to their first playoff game if they get in (four hour drive for me).

None of these free agents will be joining us. The only free agent we managed to pick up was the one we signed on transfer deadline & that fucker played for us last year. Finding Lovenkrands as a free agent is like selling club & finding the only person willing to buy it was about 3 rows in front of Ashley.

Glauber is a 6 "3 Brazlian international centre half. I know Brazilian caps are handed out for nothing now but surely he would be worth a trial. He was a first choice for a Bundesliga team a year ago.

Hull rumoured to be after him......hope he turns them down like the all the rest :lol:

Strange, he was pretty decent at Deportivo.

But you have like a million central midfielders already, don't you?

Not one at his level, though.

I'm sure he'll claim that he wanted to play for his hometown team and all that, but he'd obviously be settling for a club like TFC. I was pretty surprised to see him on the free agent list, let alone not have anyone go in for him. Must have flown right under the radar. Hopefully he'll tear through the MLS and help Toronto into the playoffs this year. I plan to go to their first playoff game if they get in (four hour drive for me).

Lucky you, I get stuck with the New York Red Bulls.

I guess he'll be getting one of those designated player spots in TFC. He's clearly too good for that league, really. But he can go somewhere else in January when the season's over.

Glauber is a 6 "3 Brazlian international centre half. I know Brazilian caps are handed out for nothing now but surely he would be worth a trial. He was a first choice for a Bundesliga team a year ago.

Hull rumoured to be after him......hope he turns them down like the all the rest :lol:

Sounds exactly like Cacapa to me.  Only a bit taller.

Sounds exactly like Cacapa to me.  Only a bit taller.

And 5 years younger

Danny Webber is crap. I am glad we did not sign him even on a short term contract, for free.

His stats

Season League App Goals

2008-09 36 4

2007-08 14 3

2006-07 22 3 (Premiership)

2005-06 35 10

2004-05 7 3

Guest Rey Mysterio

I never thought a poor man's shola ameobi actually existed

Emile Heskey?

There's loads of players listed in this topic that we should be going for. It makes you wonder though why they are all still without a club. Playing hard to get maybe?