List of Free Agents

Ketsbaia

would definitely take De Guzman if he`s willing to drop down a league (better than being without a club I suppose!).

Bit surprised no one has taken him especially on a free. He did well in the German league and played quite regularly for Deportivo.

Was player of the season for Depor last the year before last, not sure quite why he doesnt have a club. I know he was out of contract with Depor and they are in a worse financial state that leeds, so he was never going to stay there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1210762/Failed-bargain-sales-The-transfer-window-closed-men-open-offers.html?ITO=1490

Didnt like this part of the article...

Andy van der Meyde

A controversial four-year stint at Everton has come to an end and the nippy winger now needs a new home. Can you help? Newcastle have shown some interest in the Dutchman who some would say 'comes with a bit of baggage.'

Would never play, but would at least make the squad look bigger.

Just seen Kiki Musampa is having a trial at Metz. Rated him when he was at Man City on loan a few seasons back. 32 now, is he a right-winger? Could be a decent squad player on a Free.

How could you rate him when you don't know where he plays?

He's left footed....... plays on the left and sometimes in the middle.

Just seen Kiki Musampa is having a trial at Metz. Rated him when he was at Man City on loan a few seasons back. 32 now, is he a right-winger? Could be a decent squad player on a Free.

I remember being impressed 4-5 years ago when he was at City whenever I saw them. Just because I can't remember which side he was on surely doesn't mean I can't have liked him when I seen him.  :huff:

I remember being impressed 4-5 years ago when he was at City whenever I saw them. Just because I can't remember which side he was on surely doesn't mean I can't have liked him when I seen him.  :huff:

He signed for my local club FC Seoul last season, got everyone over here right excited.

He was so shit we threw him out after five games.

Stay away.

Lauren, Moritz Volz, Noe Pamarot, Michael Ball, Glauber Berti, Jorge Andrade, Lucas Neill, Giourkas Seitaridis

Andy Van der Meyde, Dietmar Hamann, Olivier Dacourt, Bolo Zenden, Julian de Guzman, Stephen Appiah

Sign any of above players, give them 1 year or 2 year short contracts only. They will do a job in the Championship and ensure we get promoted. Short deals mean that they can be gotten rid relatively easy.

Don't sign any forward as we have enough Championship materials forwardz already in our squad (Carroll, Ameobi, Smith, Ranger, Love).

Fabrice Pancrate is available after his contract ran out with Paris Saint Germain.

I remember watching him for PSG in Ligue 1 and he's a decent player, fast and can play most attacking midfield positions and up front....

Worth a try IMO......read he's on trial at Portsmuff at the mo