List of Free Agents

Ketsbaia

Guest Roger Kint

former hearts and southampton player Rudolf Skacel is also out of contract now (his wiki is wrong btw)

What happened to him? He was excellent that season when Hearts finished 2nd and won the Scottish Cup, and never heard from him since.

Southampton for a bit then Derby(?)

De Guzman just signed for 3 Years at Toronto FC....strange move

How is that strange? He is a Canadian, he was born in Toronto & he was without a club until they signed him.

Remember he played at DLC  a football stadium where Xisco, Colo & Luque looked good as there ground creates optical phenomenons.

How is that strange? He is a Canadian, he was born in Toronto & he was without a club until they signed him.

Remember he played at DLC  a football stadium where Xisco, Colo & Luque looked good as there ground creates optical phenomenons.

Luque wasn't given enough time!  :frantic:

he was player of the season the season before last, has played at a high level in Germany and Spain throughout his career. Fair enough if he had no other offers (which I would have found surprising), but at 28 years old he still has a good few years before he could have "retired" in the MLS IMO.

Xisco, Colo and Luque? Well we`re a bit of a graveyard for many footballers arent we? not just from Deportivo.

• 4 weeks later...

just to update....

olivier dacourt is now at standard liege

modeste m'bami is at almeria

giourkas seitaridis signed for panathinaikos

matt moussilou is now at boulogne

and of course, bolo zenden on trial at sunderland

Guest Roger Kint

Crazy to me how Camara and Van der Meyde are still without clubs. I'm very surpirsed Zenden been out there this long. He was pretty good for l'OM last year.

Van der Meyde would fail the fit and proper footballers test though ;D

After watching Fin vs Wales, Jonatan Johansson looked like he could do a job for us, as much as Lovenkrands.

Only he's just 34 or 35 years old! How about Litmanen then?

If there is one player in Finnish national team we would need it's Roman Eremenko...or Niklas Moisander but both of them are long term contracted.

After watching Fin vs Wales, Jonatan Johansson looked like he could do a job for us, as much as Lovenkrands.

Only he's just 34 or 35 years old! How about Litmanen then?

If there is one player in Finnish national team we would need it's Roman Eremenko...or Niklas Moisander but both of them are long term contracted.

I'm sure Eremenko is dying to leave his Champions League club to come play in the Championship.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll update this:

Bobo Balde joined French side Valenciennes FC.

Theo Lucius joined FC Den Bosch.

Jonatan Johansson is playing for St. Johnstone

David Connolly is playing with Southampton and started his season with them pretty well.

Mark Viduka is still fat.

Christian Vieri is also fat but he'll be playing for Botofogo SP starting from 2010.

Suprised no one signed Volz yet, anyone think we shoudl give him a chance?

Guest Heneage

Suprised no one signed Volz yet, anyone think we shoudl give him a chance?

I'd wait till he finishes his rehab in Germany before offering him a trial.