Xisco's back

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Stephen927

It makes you pretty gay.

oh i forgot  :facepalm:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XJiJ2Wp0pgc/SYIuBGoGjMI/AAAAAAAAA2s/yRgx6VthOMY/s400/hooligans-reuters.jpg

it's really gay, yeah??!

fucking hate gay people, yeah??!

???

• 2 weeks later...

tbh I thought he did ok in pre-season and when he came on as sub in the early games before his suspension,  setting up a goal or 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle United are hoping they can find a loan deal for Spanish striker Xisco.

The 24-year old is not getting much of a look-in under Chris Hughton and is currently costing the Toon around £50,000-a-week.

Hughton admitted that regular first-team football may be the things that Xisco needs to develop further and says a loan deal is a definite possibility.

“With regards to a loan, he's one that we're continuing to assess. It is a matter of progress with him and sometimes first-team football is what helps you there, so it's a possibility,” he said.

"Xisco has had to bide his time this season and it has been hard for him because he's not had many minutes.

"He's played in a couple of reserve games, but he's found it hard to get in the side, as have a number of other players. At this stage in his development that is difficult for him, I'm sure.

"But I have emphasised to all of them who aren't in the team that they have to keep pushing hard for selection. If they do that then the door isn't shut to anyone.

"He came back in the summer and his attitude has been very good. He worked hard and showed a very good approach in training. It is no reflection on his effort or application that we've decided to use other players so far."

tbh I thought he did ok in pre-season and when he came on as sub in the early games before his suspension,  setting up a goal or 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle United are hoping they can find a loan deal for Spanish striker Xisco.

The 24-year old is not getting much of a look-in under Chris Hughton and is currently costing the Toon around £50,000-a-week.

Hughton admitted that regular first-team football may be the things that Xisco needs to develop further and says a loan deal is a definite possibility.

With regards to a loan, he's one that we're continuing to assess. It is a matter of progress with him and sometimes first-team football is what helps you there, so it's a possibility, he said.

"Xisco has had to bide his time this season and it has been hard for him because he's not had many minutes.

"He's played in a couple of reserve games, but he's found it hard to get in the side, as have a number of other players. At this stage in his development that is difficult for him, I'm sure.

"But I have emphasised to all of them who aren't in the team that they have to keep pushing hard for selection. If they do that then the door isn't shut to anyone.

"He came back in the summer and his attitude has been very good. He worked hard and showed a very good approach in training. It is no reflection on his effort or application that we've decided to use other players so far."

It's also a mystery to me why Hughton refuses to give him a decent chance, based on what I've seen, I'd rate him above Ranger and perhaps on his day even above Ameobi. Thought he played well against Villa when he did come on and offer some direct threat which we now lack after HBA ko

nothing wrong with gay bashing as long as its not literal (ie physical). 

Every sector of society is open to abuse(skit), its what brits do.

You mean a little bit of light hearted piss taking, NOT ABUSE.

"Dont go to the UK they all ABUSE each other!"  :lol:

With regards to a loan, he's one that we're continuing to assess. It is a matter of progress with him and sometimes first-team football is what helps you there, so it's a possibility, he said.

It's also a mystery to me why Hughton refuses to give him a decent chance, based on what I've seen, I'd rate him above Ranger and perhaps on his day even above Ameobi. Thought he played well against Villa when he did come on and offer some direct threat which we now lack after HBA ko

Hughton can't play everyone.

Chris has been the only manager to give him a chance to be fair.

He was not manager when he left last season on loan. But I think everyone would agree if we could shift his wage everyone would be happy.

Guest prestonj1989

If we ever play 2 upfront, I'd be more than happy to see Xisco with Carroll for 5-10 games. If he's woeful after that, then cut our losses, but his pre-season cameos showed potential IMO.

This. He certainly hasn't disappointed in his rare appearances and has got the potential to be a good partner for Carroll. I want to see us play two up front anyway and would be very happy to see Xisco tried there and like Semtex said if he doesn't impress get rid. 

We should be looking to sell Loven and let Ranger go a team like Boro or Leeds till May. Xisco stays unless we're looking to sign someone in Jan.

Xisco will be gone before loven, like.

And I can see Best leaving in Jan to some midtable Championship side.