The Great Harewood Goal Accumulator Poll

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest manomush

Maybe one day Ronaldo will apologise for his tone and assessment of my footballing knowledge.

bowled crofty lad

I doubt it like.

Thought he looked pretty decent alongside Ranger in the last 30 mins or so with the ball at his feet. He doesn't have much of a strikers instinct in the box though. That's not the first time a cross has beat the defender and he's been caught flat-footed in surprise when he could have had an easy goal.

Doesn't look sharp at all. It's a shame, because I'm in a minority who think he does care.

I think he cares you only have to read his quotes in the local media but he is gone from the player you tried describe when he joined us. His form had drifted at WHU & he has been on the shelf for a long time at Villa to rekindle any sort of form. If he had of shown anything during his run out last season with Wolves then Mad Mick would of got him. His ability is actually poorer than I thought looks more like Div 1 player than CCC player never mind PL player.

Put in some decent passes when he got the ball around the area.

But he plays with his back to goal & looks useless because of it. Plays like a target man & wins no headers. Gets muscled off the ball if it goes past him and the defender.

Its all just a bit crap really. Wouldnt start him atall, he wont be getting any goals at this rate & he doesnt provide much else like Ranger has shown he can.

Guest Heneage

What's truly baffling is his lack of effort. You would think, here is a great chance, score some goals in this league, get us up then sign permenant at a big club and get another chance,instead he ambles around like he couldn't give a shite.