The Great Harewood Goal Accumulator Poll

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like the fact he doesn't run around the pitch looking for scraps to feed on. Believe it or not, goalscorers don't do that. He's rusty as fuck and doesn't look in fantastic physical nick either. But i'd keep him all season, he'll get goals for us.

I like the fact he doesn't run around the pitch looking for scraps to feed on. Believe it or not, goalscorers don't do that. He's rusty as f*** and doesn't look in fantastic physical nick either. But i'd keep him all season, he'll get goals for us.

Bet you didnt used to say that about Ameobi when he walked around upfront for the majority of the games.

Hes put away two decent headers, i wouldnt get carried away. He did well yesterday, it doesnt yet negate all the shite performances hes put in.

Still reckon he'll get 6, 3 more would do me, then send him back.

He did what he needed to do against Swansea, but it doesn't stop there, he needs to work harder and get more goals and if he does he'd be a good asset for the rest of the season. Depends on how much he wants it, he knows we won't put up with slackers, especially loanees who we can send back.

We're a fair enough crowd, we just want the commitment or the talent, both and we sign your adoption forms, but you have to have at least one and he's deffo short on the talent.

Marlon and Loven probably got thrown together by accident rather than design but it did mean we were quite mobile up front, might be worth starting them again for a couple of games, I reckon there's more goals in the partnership.

Hughton bides his time over Harewood’s future

Dec 2 2009 by Luke Edwards, The Journal

MARLON Harewood still has plenty of work to do if he is going to earn a permanent move to Newcastle United after Chris Hughton revealed he has not made a decision on the striker’s future.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/12/02/hughton-bides-his-time-over-harewood-s-future-61634-25300837/

He'll do for this season.

Pretty sure that's all we're going to give him at best, I don't think Hughton is daft enough to think he'll work at a higher level. If he gets a few goals and we go up, job done.

Pretty sure that's all we're going to give him at best, I don't think Hughton is daft enough to think he'll work at a higher level. If he gets a few goals and we go up, job done.

i can't see him being kept beyond his current loan period. (at the moment that is, if he plays better and gets more goals before that loan is up)

i can't see him being kept beyond his current loan period. (at the moment that is, if he plays better and gets more goals before that loan is up)

He might bag a few goals in the run up to Christmas, if he doesn't then he doesn't deserve to stay longer. He does offer us a different type of striker though so Hughton might want to hang onto him for that reason. Carroll, Ranger and Shola are all similar and Lovenkrands isn't an out and out striker.

Questions.

1. Have you got the receipt?

2. We don't accept returns on goods beyond 28 days. We may, however, be able to issue you with a credit note, with the strict proviso that you use it yo buy Steve Sidwell.

Guest Heneage

Questions.

2. We don't accept returns on goods beyond 28 days. We may, however, be able to issue you with a credit note, with the strict proviso that you use it yo buy Steve Sidwell.

He'd be an improvement would Sidwell.

Is he turning out to be a one season wonder like Shorey?

Questions.

No just got the disease that being a reserve at Chelsea gives you, A la Geremi, bridge, Parker et al.

Questions.

Shorey's a much better player than Sidwell. I slated him at first, but he put in some really impressive performances at the end of last season and did very well when he played in our UEFA games.

Sidwell is gash. He's the most anonymous footballer i have ever seen.

At least Shorey can cross a ball very well and is comfortable on the ball.

Sidwell needs to stare at a photocopy of a ball for 30 minutes immediately prior to a match just in case he forgets what it is.