The Great Harewood Goal Accumulator Poll

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair play to the bloke for forcing the first goal today. :thup:

Pretty poor other than that again I thought.  Never seems to expect the ball to reach him and is on the back foot when it does.

Reminds me a lot of the 'old' Shola in that respect.

The 'old' Shola?

Shola is still w***.  Has never improved during his time here.

Pretty poor other than that again I thought.  Never seems to expect the ball to reach him and is on the back foot when it does.

As good as post as your going to see when discussing Marlon.

The 'old' Shola?

Shola is still w***.  Has never improved during his time here.

He did to be fair, then stagnated.

I've noticed that as well, his anticipation is poor otherwise he could have had at least two more easy goals to his tally. On the other hand he provides a bit of muscle, is relatively mobile and isn't bad with the ball at his feet. Not as bad as people are making out IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

4 in 5 now for the Marlonator.

Quote of the day on the full time phone in on the radio by a Anti-Marlon Brigade member...."aye he scores goals...but what else does he do?"

Fair enough hes not a fan favourite...but he's doing a good job for us. Getting the goals as a goal getterer!

Could be an unsung hero at season end???

Quote of the day on the full time phone in on the radio by a Anti-Marlon Brigade member...."aye he scores goals...but what else does he do?"

Fair enough hes not a fan favourite...but he's doing a good job for us. Getting the goals as a goal getterer!

His loan finished today :lol:

Otherwise yeah, embarrassed about how much I slated him now. He was simply awful in the first few games. Came back well from it. Was boo'd off against Doncaster iirc.

But he hasn't really done much except score a few tap-ins. I still wouldn't have him here for the season, he's just too fucking lazy.

Rarely ever jumps for a header or challenges for a ball, what's the point if he's just going to wait until someone does all the work and puts it at his feet?

Otherwise yeah, embarrassed about how much I slated him now. He was simply awful in the first few games. Came back well from it. Was boo'd off against Doncaster iirc.

isnt he eligble for next sats game then he finishes?

Who were those morons in the crowd bowing down giving it "Marlon, Marlon" when he got subbed?

fucking hell man, after we just got back to a position to laugh at the Mackems  we give them that live on telly.

Who were those morons in the crowd bowing down giving it "Marlon, Marlon" when he got subbed?

fucking hell man, after we just got back to a position to laugh at the Mackems  we give them that live on telly.

Aye, what the hell was that all about?

isnt he eligble for next sats game then he finishes?

Think you're right actually. The loan was probably made with that being his last game seeing as it falls on a matchday.