Famous Newcastle Fans

cubaricho

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest chicken little

also Dylan Carlson of the drone-metal band Earth, and erstwhile drug buddy/shotgun-buying companion of Kurt Cobain.

update!:

what a guy.

Guest Howaythetoon

Good chance if KC was still alive he would have supported Newcastle then. Figures, we would be his type of club IMO.

Good chance if KC was still alive he would have supported Newcastle then. Figures, we would be his type of club IMO.

Explains why he shot himself.

Supporting Newcastle would only have extended his life by 2 years then.

Brownsound of Sum41 is a fan of us.

https://instagram.com/p/BBxUS0KGeCo/

Thought (as it's so random, they're canadian, no?) that was just a generic post if they were on tour and in Newcastle or something, but..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMZ7D4HA7fn/

wtf :lol:

He posted something about Rafa re-signing is too, no idea why he picked us of all teams but yeah 

Bet the sunshine band were gutted.

:lol: deserves some love  :lol: so I thought I'd 'Give it up' ... (...I'll get me coat....).

Bet the sunshine band were gutted.

:lol: deserves some love  :lol: so I thought I'd 'Give it up' ... (...I'll get me coat....).

Just needs this, mate: :coat:

• 7 months later...

Wasn't sure where to put this...

Ant McPartlin tearfully asked his best friend and TV co-star Declan Donnelly for his help before checking himself into rehab.

The Britain’s Got Talent host confessed to his close friends and family that he has come to grief over prescription drugs and alcohol.

Fighting back tears, he told Dec during a meeting in which wife Lisa Armstrong was also present: “I need help, mate. I need help now.”

Ant's I'm a Celebrity co-host Dec had reportedly been concerned about his friend, but didn’t know the severity of what was wrong.

Utterly shocked by that like  :undecided:

Guest firetotheworks

Crikey. That's sad to hear, but not that surprising anymore.

Probably better in the Not worthy of a thread Chat thread.