Famous Newcastle Fans

cubaricho

11 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm only quoting RTG

That bastion of truth. His uncle Jamie was a huge NUFC fan so very likely to have been indoctrinated like us all from a young age by family.

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

That bastion of truth. His uncle Jamie was a huge NUFC fan so very likely to have been indoctrinated like us all from a young age by family.

He was. Been a Toon fan all his, short, life. Smashing kid. 

In fact Sam & I have "mutual" 😂😂

Guest HTT II

To be fair for the last decade when asked who I supported I said Gateshead, again there are photos of him as a bairn in Toon tops and my mate knows him sort of and says he’s always been Toon daft!

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Used to post on skunkers him

Winchester mag

33 minutes ago, jack j said:

Used to post on skunkers him

Winchester mag

Top lad Winnie, if a somewhat cantankerous old goat about anything later than 2000. His leather jacket was a legendary relic from ancient times.

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

Top lad Winnie, if a somewhat cantankerous old goat about anything later than 2000. His leather jacket was a legendary relic from ancient times.

Anti vaxxa and full blown conspiracy nut on twitter now. Had to block him

8 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Great bloke is Jamie, I worked with him a few years ago and, yep, he's a massive NUFC fan. Another reason I liked him is that I met someone who swears as much as me, if not more. [emoji38]

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, madras said:

Really ? Can we prove that ?

https://www.lta.org.uk/fan-zone/british-tennis-players/cameron-norrie/

"Likes: Going to the beach, listening to music, hanging out with friends. He supports South Sydney Rabbitohs (rugby league), All Blacks (rugby union) and Newcastle United. If he wasn’t a tennis player he’d work in real estate."

Edited by Kaizero

5 hours ago, Kaizero said:

"Likes: Going to the beach, listening to music, hanging out with friends. He supports South Sydney Rabbitohs (rugby league), All Blacks (rugby union) and Newcastle United. If he wasn’t a tennis player he’d work in real estate."

List of people he follows as well:

image.thumb.png.dca512bde91f15f1d215ac915968a303.png

9 hours ago, Kaizero said:

Does he not mean the Australian one? Newcastle United Jets