Famous Newcastle Fans

cubaricho

The Adam Friedland Show is a twice weekly center-left talk show featuring celebrity interviews, killer monologues, and fun for the whole family! The show is hosted in New York City by talented African American comedian Adam Friedland whose Jewish ancestry, charismatic charm, and comedic wit has positioned himself to soar into stardom with the help of executive producer Nick Millions as they do something that has never been done before

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seen on BBC Sportsday last night, some Irish lad with the surname Whelan on the brink of getting into the NFL said "Newcastle United are my favourite team" and how cool it was to be in the Champions League.

8 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Seen on BBC Sportsday last night, some Irish lad with the surname Whelan on the brink of getting into the NFL said "Newcastle United are my favourite team" and how cool it was to be in the Champions League.

He's a punter. There are no famous punters.

1 hour ago, Coastie said:

Haven't read the whole thread but Chris Donald of Viz is a huge fan. And all the Lindisfarne lads, unfortunately Alen Hull has died though. 

*some of the Lindisfarne lads

Some of them not bothered about football at all.

This has just reminded me of an absolutely class photo that I need to share at some point.

Edited by Dr Venkman

5 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Somewhat famous, but known for things he’s done after being a punter.

As a football fan in the UK, I couldn't name that many punters outside of New England, but I could name you Pat McAfee. 

But I agree, he's better known for things he's done since being a punter. His meteoric rise was always on the cards, though.

His charisma and personality was evident as a player. That's why every NFL fan knew of him. Those gifts and qualities have subsequently led to stardom in the media. 

Edited by BlazeT44

On 30/09/2009 at 09:12, Mowen said:

Didn't see that. Good lad. Has he got any known connection to the area?

Apparently he used to come up to visit an old army buddy. They'd go for food to the Oven door in Fenham.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Malala Yousafzai's husband has 'Forever NUFC' in his twitter profile. So maybe her now too.

sure they both came for a game at sjp