Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest icemanblue

People need to be more careful with their headlines. Almost had a f***ing aneurism

http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5977289,00.html

Why? Has the whole Notts Couty saga somehow escaped you? ???

On F365 the sidebar solely had the headline. Don't really need anything that says "Magpies" and "Winding up order" in the same sentence, Notts County or no Notts County.

Considering how much publicity Notts County have had lately regarding winding up orders compared to us who have no chance of it isnt really rocket science tbh

Fuck me - I bet the guy wishes he'd never said anything now. FWIW, I'd have initially thought it was Newcastle too.

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah am sure the first report on Newcastles winding up order would be from an obscure link from football365 as opposed to the national media ;D

Guest Roger Kint

Wayne Bridge makes himself unavailable for England.

Good news, cheers Wayne. O0

Yep, bottling crybaby has done us a favour as Baines and Warnock are both better and will now get a shot.

Guest palnese

United sack Nani!!

Gianluca Nani has been dismissed as technical director of West Ham United. The Italian was given his notice on Thursday, nearly two years since he was appointed after holding a similar role at Brescia. - The Times

Guest toonlass

the case of the stolen necklace from our dressing room has been solved......................

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/02/25/shola-ameobi-reunited-with-gold-chain-stolen-from-newcastle-united-changing-room-115875-22068342/

his house was just untidy again :facepalm:

That lad isnt half a thick cunt.

and a fucking messy bugger too. He must be able to afford a cleaner ffs.