Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm sure its a coincidence, but anyone else noticed that Sky Sports break reel thingy?

Camera shot from above focusing down on the Angel of the North. Swoops towards a Ford full of celebrating Villa fans - FUCKERS!

I'm sure its a coincidence, but anyone else noticed that Sky Sports break reel thingy?

Camera shot from above focusing down on the Angel of the North. Swoops towards a Ford full of celebrating Villa fans - FUCKERS!

Wow, it's taken you nearly two years to realise that? :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Its been going for two years? Shit, I thought it was done for this season to rub in we were relegated - man, I'm paranoid!

Its been going for two years? s***, I thought it was done for this season to rub in we were relegated - man, I'm paranoid!

Aye, it was brought in the season we went on to get relegated I think.

Its been going for two years? Shit, I thought it was done for this season to rub in we were relegated - man, I'm paranoid!

i thought so too

Guest Roger Kint

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2337/berbabenoit.jpg

:mackems:

Thats brilliant :mackems:

Its been going for two years? s***, I thought it was done for this season to rub in we were relegated - man, I'm paranoid!

i thought so too

Did they beat the Mackems though? :lol:

Allardyce, once close to winning the England job, now admits he will never be able to achieve true fulfilment as a manager. He said: “I don’t think I’ll get a chance to be England manager. That would have been the ­fulfilment of my career.

“I’m not sure I would get the chance with a top-four club either.

It's our fault this will never happen you know.

Guest neesy111

even though we might not been relegated with him in charge, thank god we sacked him their would of been less with him in charge going than we got in the championship

Guest neesy111

Allardyce, once close to winning the England job, now admits he will never be able to achieve true fulfilment as a manager. He said: “I don’t think I’ll get a chance to be England manager. That would have been the ­fulfilment of my career.

apart from the fact every player bar 1 (enrique) turned out to be shite

sam, sam listen to me, sam are you listening, can you hear me...."DERBY" oh and can you tell me why you say the game was dead when we were 3 down to portsmouth when the truth is it was 3-1 with over an hour left ?

horrible man with a horrid brand of football. sam, even the blackburn fans dont like you.

If that's the case you did a service to the nation.